Reviews for The Morning After
Rose Diva chapter 1 . 3/3
love it so much I am more crazy about any story you right. Also I fell out my bed while readying this great work love your story
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 2/8
Hahahaha...I loved this. I want more.
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 1/5
i loved this i wish there was more to this
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This story was just so detailed and I enjoyed your story.
Very nicely done
Ciao!
Artemis Moore chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
OH GOD I THINK THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ! MY SISTER LOOKED AT ME ALL CURIOUS WHY I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AND I COULDN'T FRIGGING BREATHE LONG ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT AN EXPLANATION!
MistressYaoi chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Beautiful last line, I'm cracking up xD
jessiejr21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I knew danny line it hard and fast~~~
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Freakin' amazing. Love it. Love love love it!
loituma chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Just, wow. I so need more of this, it was so good and hot and delicious and ohh my gods I can't get enough of these two! Definitely my favourite pairing from DP. I would love to read more of the morning after though. Any chance of that happening, pretty please? ;)
probably not spiderman chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
[SLAMS HANDS DOWN ON TABLE] i am going to PUNCH a WASP

"those women had every intention of raping you tonight" vlad tells danny
he then proceeds to rape danny

[m night shyamalan voice] what a twist!

what the fUCK man this story is fucked up is fucked up this show is fucked up everything is fucked up

tldr you are a repulsive celery stick
EibhlinAveline chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my God...
I love this story its so funny and full of sex and all this king of things that I like... (I don't know if I should watch the cartoon now becase every time I see Danny and Vlad I'll wait for a kiss or something another...)
Ehh, too bad this won't happen because it would be gorgeus... at least for us, the people who like ths kind of things :)
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
*laugh hysterically* you definitely didn't see that coming when you decided to drink Danny, didn't you?
zoxy2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
needles to say that would be a very, VERY awkward morning. ;)
Nitmi chapter 1 . 9/18/2013