Reviews for Visibility
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It seems that the Ishtars have a habit of throwing a very big monkey wrench into everyone's plans of sanity. At least Marik was efficient in his insanity, and that's probably something that Kaiba can appreciate.

brittney
LifeInABox66 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Overall, a fascinating comparison - and not one that I would immediately have thought obvious! Seto's scepticism is strong, but not impenetrable; it's a very interesting idea that Malik is the one to break through, not with defiance, but with acceptance. Overall, this is a very bold, original take on the series - and the last sentence was a masterful stroke.

I love the sense of struggle you give: sane, rational Kaiba against a dauntingly illogical world; one which does not conform to his scientific perspective. The paragraph ending with 'he hated being told that he shouldn't be fighting it' really resonates; after all, what is more terrifying than unconditional acceptance? No wonder Kaiba struggles. It seems to colossally unfair that one should be expected to give in - and that this should constitute strength.

In short: this is great at highlighting the frustration that follows as one's world view disintegrates. I like it, a lot.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Humm, I have to admit, this is interesting! Short though it is, it gives a huge insight to Kaiba. That first sentence though...that was a doozy. Way too long for my liking. Run on sentences are hard to keep one's focus on. In any case, cheers!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Nice introspective piece. The thought process flowed well. It isn't how I picture Seto but I enjoyed it all the same. Not sure about the visible scar comment. Do we ever see Seto without most of his skin covered in the show? I do hate to think of his glorious skin marred though. I just find it unlikely that someone as mentally/emotionally abusive as Gozoburo wouldn't be at least be somewhat physically abusive as well. Any thoughts?
Basketcat chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Interesting fic and take on Kaiba's view of Malik. I like how thoughtful it is, good job.