Reviews for Returned to Take Twice
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 3/26
omg this is f*ing adorable! aokuro moments KYAAA the start was shaking my heart, so sadddd... but the end the END is sweet awwwwwww Tetsuya smiled! HE SMILED! TO DAIKI! HAHAHA hey u gonna do a sequel, update? Hope you do!
KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED LET THOSE IDEAS GO WILD!
Andy is quite dandy chapter 1 . 2/27
I have never felt for a character this much. This was incredible and emotional and stirring and I just can't describe how perfect it is. I am genuiely sad to see you're not writing fanfiction anymore.
I LOVE IT, "UKE TETSU POWER"
hachinonana chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This is great I love it.
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Aww that story was so cute, with so much feelings... good job!
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is adorable, and meaningful, and deep. Keep doing KnB one-shots, they're amazing :)
Illuminate Rain chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
That was so amazing and bittersweet!
Rhaps0dy chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is so sad. :'( despite the ending being slightly sweet. Your writing is really intriguing. Even though I wanted to quickly finish reading it Cuz it was so sad, I wanted to know in detail what happened next, so I continued reading. :'D.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I really felt for Aomine here. Loved it so much. It managed to stir my emotions strongly and that is a quality only a good and eloquent author possesses. Wonderful and a delight to read.
Loved it.
history chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This story is really lovely and really well wrote! Their relationship is so well wrote!
hikary22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is so good that I want to keep reading but I didn't want to scroll down bc I don't want it to end. I love this so much, and I kind of want to believe that's what really happened. TT
highasfu chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ugh I refuse to acknowledge that Aomine hasn't officially in a relationship with Tetsu! At least not yet. Their love story is so bittersweet :')
GreenTinge chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love how you ended the story, XD
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love this pairing!
Flayne chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You could have written this twice as long as I would still find it too short. I enjoyed reading it very very much. Aomine's descriptions were spot on, in my opinion, strong, blind, childish and a tsundere at heart. I loved him in your fic. Thanks so much for writing this!