Reviews for Returned to Take Twice
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 3/7
This is adorable, and meaningful, and deep. Keep doing KnB one-shots, they're amazing :)
Illuminate Rain chapter 1 . 2/27
That was so amazing and bittersweet!
Rhaps0dy chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so sad. :'( despite the ending being slightly sweet. Your writing is really intriguing. Even though I wanted to quickly finish reading it Cuz it was so sad, I wanted to know in detail what happened next, so I continued reading. :'D.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I really felt for Aomine here. Loved it so much. It managed to stir my emotions strongly and that is a quality only a good and eloquent author possesses. Wonderful and a delight to read.
Loved it.
history chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This story is really lovely and really well wrote! Their relationship is so well wrote!
hikary22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is so good that I want to keep reading but I didn't want to scroll down bc I don't want it to end. I love this so much, and I kind of want to believe that's what really happened. TT
highasfu chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ugh I refuse to acknowledge that Aomine hasn't officially in a relationship with Tetsu! At least not yet. Their love story is so bittersweet :')
GreenTinge chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love how you ended the story, XD
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love this pairing!
Flayne chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You could have written this twice as long as I would still find it too short. I enjoyed reading it very very much. Aomine's descriptions were spot on, in my opinion, strong, blind, childish and a tsundere at heart. I loved him in your fic. Thanks so much for writing this!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This fic is beautiful ;A;

I just love how you wrote Aomine... everything actually! I love the writing style and the atmosphere and the emotions and the things between the lines x333

Even though this was written before the Winter Cup now... still so beautiful...

Specially the ending. Such a sweet conclusion x3 "I want to see an Aomine-kun who loves to play basketball" 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
lovely :,)
xBunni chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Beautifully written and that ending is unbelievably cute (although unhygienic, I mean, "weeks"!). It felt a bit choppy whenever the mood changed gears in the second half, but still a great piece. Thank you :)
zeycchi chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story is so touching and heartbreaking and so full of feels I don't know how to compliment it properly. I like how you portrayed Aomine, with his selfishness, his brashness and his love for Kuroko. It's a very well-written story that leaves you with the feeling of everything continues, even after the last end. Thank you for this wonderful piece :)
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, that was good. Very good, indeed.
I loved it!