Reviews for Airs and Graces
V chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This was written a long time ago, I know, but I want to say that this perfectly summarizes why I have a lot of respect for Mai. She may even be my favorite female character of the series.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Brilliant! :) I like it. Great job writing this, too. As a matter of fact, I can see Mai as sort of like Cleopatra herself, or quite possibly a reincarnation of Cleopatra, maybe.

"A queen in commoner's clothing", indeed. I like the sound of those words. They're kind of cool, and very neatly written as well.

Keep up your super-neat, very awesome and phenomenally creative writing! :)
Lady Frei chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is definitely amazing! I am a fan of this pairing and you've captured the perfect description of Mai :)

Great drabble!
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
don't remember Mai all that well. I did like the fact that she wouldn't join the friendship gang. I thought she was older and more mature than a lot of the duelists. I think Jou liked her. Just as well. Lord knows that idiot needs someone with a brain holding his leash. I'm confused about Yami standing behind her though. I don't remember her being nearly as good a duelist as Yami or Seto. Bakura or Malik either. She could probably beat the pants off most others though.