Reviews for Hypothetical
JennyOfBones chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Very few AU stories have been able to hold my interest and this seems to have the potential to do so. Its biggest difference to reality (for me at least), having Parker be Brennan's son, is well-written and well-integrated with the AU versions of the other aspects, and as a whole I've enjoyed the story a lot so far.

I was surprised to see you have them kiss so soon(after the first tequilla kiss). I guess I expected you would be writing an AU mirroring the show's progress on that matter. I can't say I'm not happy I was wrong! A little curious about Parker's reaction after what he saw though, whether his attitude toward Booth will change or not.
AllyR chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Yeesh...that was sad, but also exactly how I wanted it to go lol. I love that this Brennan seems to have so much more passion and warmth- they tend to make her pretty cold in the show, except for those brief moments between her and Booth that we all wait for. Anyways, I'm anxious to see how this all pans out, so please update again soon!
IdPattThat chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
He LIKES her. He KISSED her. And - and - gah. *dies*
booknerd323 chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Oh. I am loving it. I've read plenty of Bones fics but never one where Bones has a kid. I like the kind of mother she is. It's so true to her character.
JordyR chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
OMFG!

More please!
IdPattThat chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I love the twist you've put on their roles here. It's interesting to think of Bones as a mother but I think you guys are doing a great job capturing it.
insanemum chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I love Bones's "matter-of-fact" attitude that so many find difficult. Her social interactions are hilarious!. Rebecca eh? Well she puts a wrinkle in the hot-sexin' I was planning for Bones and Booth. Oh well - continue with the UST then ;)
JordyR chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
OMG

This wasnt working for me when I first got the alert, i then had a very bad day. LOL

So anway amazing chapter :)

And the cliffy was terrrible. *glares.*
insanemum chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Well - he may have a key, but hasn't he ever heard of knocking! (as I'm assuming he doesn't live there!). Like the way you had Booth reflect on fatherhood while he was bathing Parker (awww). But when are you going to get to the hot smexin' - or are we just going to UST along like the show ;)
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Okay first things first, Uncle Seewee is an idiot! Don't move back in with Rebecca! Although now I am really feeling the sympathy for her 'cause from a shipper perspective he's just leading her on. He's never gonna want a baby with her.

Also, I was laughing my butt off when Peter came in! Especially in light of how he was dressed. It's kinda fun, 'cause we never saw him in a relationship with Brennan on the show. Thank you so much for the update, I am so loving this story.
booknerd323 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
I like how Booth went all FBI there at the end. It was funny but sweet at the same time.

Still looking forward to how this plays out! I'm liking it so far.
AllyR chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Haha Booth thinking the word 'metrosexual' pretty much made my day. I really love getting into his head and seeing his thoughts on how Bones and Parker interact. I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update again soon!
insanemum chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Oooh - delicious UST right there! Chill, Temperance :)
booknerd323 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Loving it so far! I've never read a Bones story like this before.
JordyR chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This is so so so so sos sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

And I dont really like saying that 2 chapters in. But honestly, im hooked.

38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »