Reviews for Flowers of Antimony
Tropicallight chapter 18 . 8/15
Wow! I really really enjoyed this story!
LemonadePrincess chapter 1 . 8/15
I love Ed and Winry, so I'm already hooked!
Edward Elric: So reckless and awesome that he's turned his wedding into an international incident.
Rookblonkorules chapter 18 . 7/16
This was the most satisfying romance I've ever read.
Rookblonkorules chapter 17 . 7/16
I swear, if Grumman doesn't actually live to see his great-grandchildren... I will probably cry.
Rookblonkorules chapter 16 . 7/16
Oh this was adorable. I love how this story has ALL the couples happy and in love with each other.
Rookblonkorules chapter 14 . 7/16
Ah, Grumman, you sly old man, you've finally done it.
The Edwin in this chapter is sooo cute and I absolutely adore jealous Edward!
Also, Lan Fan finally agreeing to marry Ling was the highlight of this chapter. Who could resist Ling Yao for long though?
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 7/15
Only Sig can call Izumi delicate and live. I love them so much!
Also, nice introspection on Riza and Roy.
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 7/15
That talk with Sig was so nice. Also, nice touch with the mustache, lmao!
Rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 7/15
Oh my gosh, Ed and his alchemical explanations. At least now he has something nice to think of when the topic of chimeras comes up. See, this is exactly why I love these two so much though. Gosh, this has to be the best EdWin story I've read so far.
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 7/13
The Royai was definitely not minded. It was adorable, actually. Out of all the FMA main ships, they're the ones I read about the least, actually, so it's nice to see little hints here and there.
Ytak chapter 18 . 4/2
This story gives me so many warm fuzzies. Even with the bit of excitement in the middle.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 18 . 10/8/2018
Well, I loved this. :) Thank you for writing it! :D
Tasia chapter 18 . 9/26/2018
Awww a happy ending for everyone. I love it and I love your writing 3
Tasia chapter 15 . 9/26/2018
Hahah I laughed pretty hard when Winry threw the bouquet at Mustang. And Royai is so cute when they're awkward lol