Reviews for Flowers of Antimony
ajunkboat chapter 18 . 5/11
I just finished re-watching Brotherhood and this really just felt like an extension of the ending, it's such a good epilogue to the series! You write all the characters so well, and your writing style just flows and is so easy to read and the story was perfectly paced, I just really enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for sharing! :)
lotusalchemist chapter 18 . 4/27
This was beautiful. When I read the summaryinteresting it wasI thought that it would be action, so I didn't read it. I am so glad I could not find a good FMA fanfic yesterday and decided to read this.
Not Random Writer chapter 6 . 4/19
YES!YES! PRAISE THE LORD!
I have finally found a good FMA fic!
NYKevin chapter 3 . 4/15
I don't know if it's your writing or the wine, but I'm enjoying myself *entirely* too much.
CelestialSolitude chapter 1 . 3/7
Ahhh, reading this fic online for the first time is nice. I read this fic back while my internet was down for a few months, so I couldn't comment on it any. So now I'm re-reading it and giving my thoughts. :)

This fic is brilliant. A combination of poor encounters with other shippers and the first few Royai fics I read damaged my love for the ship to the point where I ended up blacklisting it on tumblr, but this fic pretty much redeemed it in my eye enough to restore it to fave level (I don't do OTPs), remove it from my blacklist, and start reading recommended Royai fics again. It's THAT good. Someday, I hope to be able to write FMA fics with this level of quality. :)

Yeah, I tend to favor present tense when writing FMA fics too. I switch between tenses when writing for other fandoms (in different fics, of course), but whenever I try to write an FMA fic in past tense, it just doesn't come out right, so I always end up rewriting the entire thing in present tense anyway. xD
Heheh... this is an awesome happy ending because it's HAPPY.

LeChick chapter 18 . 2/9
Everybody got their happily ever after and I'm so happy
LeChick chapter 15 . 2/9
This is the BEST Roy and Riza engagement scenario I have ever read. Everybody just kinda says "Fuck it, you guys are getting married" and they're just like "...okay."
Roy's actual "proposal" and Riza accepting with a salute is hilarious, adorable, and just so them.
I can't remember the last time a fic made me fangirl this hard.
LeChick chapter 10 . 2/8
Everybody is so in character
LeChick chapter 9 . 2/8
The Royai is so strong in this I just keep hearing Sebastian singing . JUST DO IT ROY Ed and Winry are too cute too
LeChick chapter 4 . 2/7
Oh god that "Just say yes" got me grinning and bouncing in my seat like some kind of ADD idiot
LeChick chapter 3 . 2/7
I'm fangirling so hard over Riza and Roy in this
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 18 . 1/19
My god, I'm so happy with this extended ending you have no idea. You've captured it! That storytelling, that fragile flame of happiness that nonetheless assures one that it will never blow out.
Bookity chapter 18 . 1/5
Perfection :)
bronzed topaz chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
I love it! Very well written, very cute and extremely well placed. The POV's were scattered perfectly too, I never got bored. So happy with this fic!

Thanks for sharing!