Reviews for Flowers of Antimony
Anonymous chapter 18 . 8/23
Late to the party but this fic was amazing!
AnimeJewel246 chapter 5 . 7/12
OMG! I'm reading through this story-which is incredibly enjoyable, by the way, and I just can't help laughing my ass off at everything Winry does. Automail dress? Tent city? Wrench in her bouquet? A cake as tall as Major Armstrong? I love Winry's character by itself regardless, no matter what fic she's in, but this fic just really made me laugh at her dorkiness.
And Ed with the chimera comment...I loved that!
Amazing story, so far!

~Jewel
Anon chapter 8 . 5/4
Hey, I’ve read this series twice now so a review is overdue. I don’t have an account anymore, I don’t really get around to reading or writing as much as I’d like. You’ve done a fantastic job building this story. The plot, the characterization, flow, clarity, continuity, dialogue and warmth is all there. Thank you for this, it’s a joy to read. I hope you keep writing. It would be a privilege to read more of your work.
Flight at Midnight chapter 17 . 1/10
I absolutely loved this story! Very well-written, all in-character, and so much Royai goodness :,) Great job!
Flight at Midnight chapter 15 . 1/10
I full on laughed when Winry threw the bouquet. This story is amazingly sweet, so sad it's almost over!
TearsofMorning chapter 18 . 12/4/2019
This was amazing!
Tropicallight chapter 18 . 8/15/2019
Wow! I really really enjoyed this story!
LemonadePrincess chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
I love Ed and Winry, so I'm already hooked!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2019
Edward Elric: So reckless and awesome that he's turned his wedding into an international incident.
Rookblonkorules chapter 18 . 7/16/2019
This was the most satisfying romance I've ever read.
Rookblonkorules chapter 17 . 7/16/2019
I swear, if Grumman doesn't actually live to see his great-grandchildren... I will probably cry.
Rookblonkorules chapter 16 . 7/16/2019
Oh this was adorable. I love how this story has ALL the couples happy and in love with each other.
Rookblonkorules chapter 14 . 7/16/2019
Ah, Grumman, you sly old man, you've finally done it.
The Edwin in this chapter is sooo cute and I absolutely adore jealous Edward!
Also, Lan Fan finally agreeing to marry Ling was the highlight of this chapter. Who could resist Ling Yao for long though?
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 7/15/2019
Only Sig can call Izumi delicate and live. I love them so much!
Also, nice introspection on Riza and Roy.
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 7/15/2019
That talk with Sig was so nice. Also, nice touch with the mustache, lmao!