Reviews for When I Think About You
xoxoxxo chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It was awkward but good at the same time. Enjoyed the story.
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love this! You are an amazing writer!

Love Turbo
micblueeyes chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is really cute ;) You should right a one shot about the time they went to the park then 'had fun' in the back of morty! That could be really sweet. I really miss eclare and a lot of the fics these days are depressing.
tottie18 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Awsome!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awww I thought this would be awkward but it was actually really cute!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I honestly think this is one of my favorite oneshots; not that I don't ADORE your angstfics to the point where it might be unhealthy hehehe, but I really, really LOOOOVE this one (and NOT just because I annoyed you about it for months).

Okay, so, little things that made me fall in love: the reusable grocery bags (Cece would do that), Eli sing-songing Clare's name, the orgasmic scream from the laptop speakers (DIED), Clare covering her face even though her back is turned when Eli is putting his pants on, sticking out her tongue at him, the way she listens to his moans for clues as to what the heck she should do, and

Big picture: I loved how innocent Clare was, yet still willing, because she KNOWS that Eli doesn't care if she gives him a BJ or not, just if she's upset/uncomfortable, and that she isn't thinking she's slutty or "bad" for doing this, or being "Judgey Clare". And I loved Eli- I want more of this totally understanding guy who, yeah, is super-horny, but is still an awesome guy who knows not to pressure her into anything, it's his tentative suggestion, but he isn't going to be mad if she doesn't do what he wants.

Sorry it took SO long to get to this review, but I wanted to make sure I hit everything (well, I haven't hit Eli, but I TOTALLY would...if I could...wow that is the WORST joke EVER can I please just bury my head in the sand right now and die ok time to end this now...)
eliissexy chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
that was pretty good.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
this was so good (; awesome
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was cute and amazing and funny and sexy all rolled into one. You're stories are just so incredible and I can totally see this happening between Clare & Eli. I loooove your stories : )
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hating myself right now for disabling email alerts. God, this was funny, and hot, and awkward, and lovely... I just love how your stories are always more than just smut HOLY HELL YOU ACTUALLY GIVE US A NICE, SOLID PLOT! The nerve!

I felt like I was there (creeping creeping), and I could feel all the teenage awkwardness as my own. Lovely.
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awwwwww3
takethecurve chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Let me preface by saying, it is way too early in the morning for me to be reading Eli & Clare sexy-times, but I couldn't help myself!

I really hate to say this, but this reminds me so much of how it was between me and the first guy I ending up sleeping with, because he was so much more experienced than me, and we'd have conversations almost exactly like this, so I really could feel Clare's embarassment through the whole thing!

I so love all calm and collected Eli. I think he really would react like that to a t.
shehadastory chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
THAT WAS INCREDIBLE VFIJOKLFB OH MY GO SERIOUSLY I AM DEAD FUCK THAT WAS HOT . IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE FANFIC WAS THIS AMAZING TO ME I GUESS A ONE SHOT WAS LESS INTIMIDATING FOR ME TO READ OH MY LORD FUCK THIS WAS JUST AMAZING!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I NEEDED THIS.

I think we ALL needed this.

It was hilarious, I literally laughed out loud at several places throughout the story.

I love your Clare.

Also, it was awesome how ELI was the one who wanted to talk (normally, it's the girl who wants to and the guy who would rather just pretend awkard stuff didn't happen)

That seems SO Eli and Clare!

This was equally adorable and hot. HOW do you manage to do that?

You're wonderful, woman!