Reviews for Tangled
Sam chapter 19 . 7/19
I second the review before me BUT I think Louis/Scor are cute and I will literally (figuratively) die if you don't update soon.
chkn chapter 19 . 5/21
i was tempted to write a review that was on the same level as one of Jane's essay reviews so that you would know just How Serious my need for you to continue this story is but i'm lazy. is it considered plagiarism to copy and paste another reviewers text?

ANYWAY serious review time. drumroll please... i like it. update pls.

basically i think somebody needs to give louis a really big shake because i understand that scorpius is a fascinating specimen and probably notably attractive but otherwise this whole thing just seems Unhealthy. i LOVE louis but yes. he needs a shake, a sense shake...sense shaken into/onto him. that. also i know i reread this like. yesterday. or whatever day it was but i can't remember if we've ever had anything from scorpius' pov? no? so like all of scorpius' character development is almost entirely from louis' perspective and i just don't trust it because louis is obviously crazy. scorpius is also crazy. bring back al/scorpius cuddling. there was some solid revelations made there. or just some more al/scorpius interactions because yeah. louis is mad and does nothing good for scorpius' image? this sounds like i don't like louis/scorpius which OBVIOUSLY I DO IT IS EVERYTHING TO ME BUT. yeah give louis a shake

i'm chosing to not actually talk about This Chapter specifically because it's kind of. like. i don't understand what is going On but since you are going to fix everything just how i like it i am going to review it anyway xoxo

just cut out every character that i haven't yet mentioned. young gote was an overachiever, as we have discussed ! all i need is lou, scor, al... yeah that's it.

(i feel like in a review i should at least have attempted to use proper grammar/punctuation/english, etc but... no)
Mei Ju chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Really missed this fanfic! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
YOU UPDATED AMEN I JUMPED WHEN I SAW THIS.

FYI I'm reviewing from chapter 1 because I decided to reread it all again before reading the new chapter lol
StarKid McFly chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
I'M SO GLAD THIS IS BACK!
I absolutely adore your Louis, he makes my heart break every time.
Hope you're doing okay!
Mauraudeurs'era chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
Yeah, a new chapter!
It was, good, I really felt the tension, can't wait to read the development of Scorpius' and Louis' relationship
Mauraudeurs'era chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
Oh, I love it! I went to sleep after 2 a.m. last night because I wanted to finish this fic, everything is fluent, you can read it so easily!
I think that it is the first Scorpius/Louis that I read and I love this pairing and how you wrote them, but then, I think of Albus' warning to Louis at the beginning of the story, could all this be a game?
And the worst part is that I'll never know, because you stopped this story!
DaughterOfTerpsichore chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Please update. It's been two years. I love this story a lot, and I hope I can read more soon!
FallenStar22 chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
I really love your characterisation, especially Lucy and Louis. It's nice to focus on a couple of the less popular Weasleys for a change. I think your writing could be a little tighter but your ideas are fantastic and I'm really enjoying reading this.
Anon chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
OK this story is literally amazing and it breaks my heart that it hasn't been updated in so long :(
I love all the characters - there's not another story like it!
I love the way you portray Louis, it's kind of the way I've always imagined him, quiet and sarcastic .
I hope you update soon because I've read it about 10 times and it's probably my favourite story on this website :)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2015
It is a very interesting story. It is totally different from what I've read before. The characters are amazing, unpredictable. Always surprising. I would love to know what will happen next. It is not a really happy story, so I am betting on a sad ending. Thanks and good luck!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
Update please? I've literally been checking everyday since your last update haha.
Toolasoo chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Awesome story! I love how you write Scorpius - he's absolutely my favorite character in this story. His sarcasm and arrogance are so entertaining, and he and Louis are so cute. I can't wait for your next update! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Ok I honestly love your Louis character. He's possibly my favorite. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Holly Chase chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
WOOH! It is a testomony of how much I love your writing because you have torn apart my OTPs and I don't particularly care. I'm so glad you've reached OVER 200 REVIEWS because this story is amazing and totally deserves it, congrats and please update as soon as you can!