Reviews for Our Kenshins
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
What would people call this type of writing...meta-writing? Hah, very, very neat.
But also very true at the same time. As I read this, I couldn't help but think of all the different and such creative takes of the RK world I have read thus far and yet all of them, no matter how different, always had some same underlying elements (which of course is what renders it RK in the first place).
I love how you began it and how you 'looped back' and ended it.
Killer Disco Queen chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Love this!
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Yes. Our Kenshin. How did you end up part of who I am?
pterion chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Kenshin is the Bomb! LOL!
LadySugarQuill chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
You know, this made me cry. Awesome story! I'd say more, but it's left me speechless
Knanaki chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love what you've written here. It's different and strange like taking a step back and observing the repetitions and patterning across all the various fanfics. It's a wholly different sort of pleasure reading your narrative on fanfiction from reading fanfiction itself. I wish there were more unusual writers like yourself.
angkat14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
wonderful...the way you described kenshin in the lives of us, fanfic writers, its perfect.

Yeah, if only those characters can talk back to us, fanfic writers, they would really say that we drove them crazy and against the wall!

This is perfect...adding it to favorites!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This one was great too!
Alatus chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh my god, this one shot is brilliant! I've never read anything like this before! Its amazing! Oh man, you've captured your idea so well, amazing! This is is going right to my favorites list. Wow. I can't get over how good it is. Just wow! You've done an amazing job.
JouChan13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That is very beautiful. I hardly ever review, mainly because I hardly ever have the chance to read fan fics anymore. But I was updating my own rk fics and couldn't help but come across it. It really is very well written. Keep up the good work.
Warg chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Damn ur good... *sheepish grin* srry couldn't resist.. hehe.

Bold writing... the style is strong and fast here... captures Kenshin very well..

The symmetry of the fic is stunning and really highlights the lifelines of most fanfic plots..

This is a gr8 tribute to the genius of our Ruruouni and all those who have wandered unknowingly into his world...

TY for this unforgettable read... Cya
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
If it were not for RK, I would have never discovered fanfiction. That is how he changed me. My whole teenage life was wrapped around him and now that 7 years has passed and yet I still come back to read in Rurouni Kenshin fold.

I have written too many RK fics yet did not posted anything. Simply for the fact that I respect this fandom so much that I want to be sure that he is given the proper respect.

Or so I say. Nevertheless, I love the way it made me realize that Kenshin really changed me. _
notnow chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Thanks for writing this *looks at the date* though it was done a while ago.

It really sums up my facination for this character and doesn't make light of it either. This is a great read, especially after just having finished my first RK fanfic and rewatching the ova again.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Another good story! (By the way, I was referred here by author Kaoru-dono). I like the format, and I *love* the line "We even gave him Kaoru's miso soup." hahahaha! Good job!
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 10/7/2005