Reviews for Faith
koori no hime chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Ohhh.. I wonder what she will do with her feelings and what will happen next. Hope you post the next chapter soon :)
kittaynumnums chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Wahhh go for it I luv this its sad, touching and cute
ca99oline chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Bravo! I love this chapter! It was so emotional and finally they got two-sided conversation. Oh well, poor Shoko. Looking at Yukimura's personality, i know he'll do something like that to her. IMO, Yukimura is a kind person of -nor too close nor too distant- to everyone.
xXRandomnessPrevailsXx chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Aw, poor Naomi-chan. To have your feelings crushed, then find out they're still there for a guy who doesn't care a smidge about you. I hope both she and Yukimura can find their peace of mind and make up...

I really am jealous of how in-depth your stories go with the characters' feelings, even going so far to synchronize with events in the actual storyline and uncovering exactly how much the guys are feeling their own inner despairs. Commending you on this behalf is the least I can do. Please keep it up! :]
ca99oline chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Hmm, i hope Naomi and Yukimura will have a conversation each other; not a one side way. Btw, i started liking Shoko (your other OC). Will you make a pairing for Shoko in new story? )
ca99oline chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I started reading this story after you have mentioned Naomi at YagyuuXOC story. I took my interest after reading Naomi's conversation with Kiseki and others. Well, and it ended up with reading this story. This 1st is really good. I hope 2nd chapter is good too. )
love at third sight chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
There were too many OCs to keep track of. I wish you could write a little more about the canon characters since I know who they are and know their personalities a lot better, but I just don't know who is who. I think it would be more readable if you introduced the OCs one by one, because I don't know what role they play in this story.
Chillybean chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
So far Naomi is my favorite character cause she's caring and slightly quiet/relaxed around the hospital patients but outgoing and carefree around her friends.

Update this story soon!
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Love how the characters interacted as usual and how Naomi's

personality is not just a mystery but a bit clear to us all for now. And their current positions, especially Naomi,who just signed up for the softball team, people might think she's special since she's friends with their club leader and all..

-sigh- gossip problems I guess. But hopefully she'll make it through all those. All for YUKIMURA! xDD

Marui seems to get along quite well with Konomi hehe but I bet he's just boasting to her how he's sooo genius since they're going to the Kantou finals and probably telling her his techniques and maybe ask her for some food.

And for Tanaka here is quite the straightforward type haha well in my opinion that is. I'll wait until she and Niou have more moments for her to go all red when they're mentioned.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter then.. ;D
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yep. Yep. In our life we lose faith quite easily and it takes certain pushes from the back for us to realize that we shouldn't lose faith because there's always someone out there who needs us even without us knowing that there is. I really love your fanfics for being so damn related to the things that happens in real life and it's quite unique.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter then.

-chii
YourLaughMakesMeLaugh chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Poor Sei-kun, and all the others too. Everyday at my school, we pray for all those in need of healing and comfort. We also do events to raise money, or gather clothes, and etc. We had 1 person who has brain cancer. We prayed for him, everyday for a few times a day. He was getting better, but then... They found something else and they told him he only had a year left to live. We continued to pray for him, his friends and family, and for others who need it. Good chapter! I'm looking forward to more. :)
Unactivated Please Delete chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
There are a few tiny mistakes here or there, but they can be easily overlooked as the story is captivating and they were most likely typos D But it'll be nice if you can get rid of the small mistakes altogether. Perhaps you might consider a beta?

The story really flows, and I like your vocabulary and varying sentence structure too!

And GADS, it's so hard to find a good Yukimura fic out there that's not yaoi! I'M SO HAPPY YOU WROTE THIS!

The imagery is very vivid. The OCs are very realistic (though I was a bit confused with that planning thing? Are they a club?), and the CCs are not OOC ]

Please update soon!
celtic27fionn chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this story! Please continue writing it :)
Chillybean chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i like the story so far. the crying yukimura was a little ooc but thats cool ) hope u update soon
Coco96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hmm... interesting... Very, very interesting...

A couple a of things:

1. Doesn't Yukimura have blue hair, not purple?

2. Where was Niou during the team visit?

3. I don't do think your summary is doing this story justice.

Update soon!