Reviews for 58: Your Call
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Nice story, love it
Lady Elvira chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
I really really enjoy this fanfiction!
You not only managed to describe the developing love between Freddie and Sam very well but also to make it all realistic and very emotional.
The many little details especially their distinguish characteristics were just lovely! Particularly the fact Sam could tell on the basis of Freddie's tone if he's smiling or not.
The idea of them actually having a long-distance relationship worked out fine. Firstly, I was indeed sceptical if it would fit them but you convinced me with this great calls! Also the described atmosphere was very vivid, so I appreciate it a lot that you give details about Freddie's and Sam's exact whereabouts or their respective journeys. Gave the whole story even more solidity.
As you see, I absolutely adore your ideas when it comes to Seddie :)
The described insecurity regarding the "new steps" in their relation were an expected theme, nonetheless I enjoy to read it and see, how you would react the characters to it!
So I really hope you will continue writing about them as the "last station" in here, being their wedding, gave a very promising start for something like a spin-off!

Elvira
KBHP chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
This was such a cute fic. :)
WanderingEclipse chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I can't believe that I did not countinue reading this the first time. Anyway I enjoyed reading your story, I think Sam is one off the most in charater Sam I have read so far. Great story hope u keep writing :-)
SeddieBliss chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Ulin chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
A really good story! Sometimes it's hard to find some well written seddie, but yours is one of the best I came across. Hope to read more from you in the future
lulu halulu chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Aw! Loved this story! It was so amazing! Thanks for writing it! )
jesse chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Right now it 1:29 am and I just finished vreading your story because I could not put my phone down. It was I am tired and am going to sleep. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Linwe-Amari chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
"piece of crap Camaro"

Lovely chapter. :)
ClashingColoursChasingRainbows chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Love this story, such a great idea that is well written and keeps the Sam and Freddie very much in character, despite this being set post-series. Keep writing, you're awesome at it!
Ash Eyes chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
Wahh this is sooo adorable! And you're writing is great!
Fletty chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Fantastic story! Loved it, it's going in my Favourites column. hehe.

It was soo sweet; I hate to think how big Freddie's phone bills were though, if he was doing all the calling! lol.

I thought you did each chapter beautifully. Loved the chapter of Sam graduating, coz it was the first time they really saw each other after admitting they had 'something', I was biting my bottom lip to hide the big grin I had on my face throughout that entire chapter! lol.

So congrats on your marvelous style of writing. I'll be sure to look up some of your other stories. :-)

Peace out.

Fletty.
Mim chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Amazing fic, you have a real talent for writing! I love how you managed to make it humorous, with hints of their growing relationship along the way without making it overly mushy and romantic and OOC - really wonderful! Keep writing, you're awesome at it. :-)
what happened chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
This story was SO GOOD, but i feel as if you blow it all on this last chapter. It was a sudden end and didnt do the story justice. So good storu but next time work a bit more on the ending please so you don't ruin the story
Daniella's Turn chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
great story.. sam and freddie are very in character!