Reviews for Sokka's Field Guide, III: Attempting Murder, Yet?
onceinabluemoongirl chapter 3 . 4/11
i seriously couldn't stop laughing. thank you for writing this :)
Guest 2000 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
LOL i love this story! (trilogy) please continue I would love to read more:)
beanie hats chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I am in love with this series.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Please continue! Oh my goodness, please, PLEASE continue :)
huinsutt99 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I loved reading this chapter. It was so funny.
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like it. but can you make a little bit longer? thanks.
a123b chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Even though it's been a year and a half, I'm hoping you'll update this story soon!
Aj Blakes chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I like you, you made me laugh (and that's not easy).

I enjoy your writing and look forward to more from you.

Keep at it :D
elmaa chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
AW this ending was perfect! I AM SO SUBSCRIBED! I had so much fun reading sokka's field guides this fine evening. :D and I reiterate, any time you feel like updating these, you have an avid reader in me! :D
elmaa chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
ah so just zuko and sokka now! the format confused me a little.
elmaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm glad Aang is in here! :) and yeah! I like the premise for this story. I wonder what happened! and how to fix it? (this also reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. although I don't remember whether they ended together "happily" or not. all I remember are epic fighting scenes and a really cool dance scene with them LOL)
Mookspink17 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
hehehe i love this please update soon
Hiyami chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
*Falls over in laughter.* Though we don't see much of him in this, Aang's brilliant!

Anyway, as for suggestions, kids? As in how many to have when to have etc.? I have no idea why but I see Zuko wanting loads of kids... But I don't think Katara would mind all that much...
Hiyami chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
OH THE TUTLE-DUCKS!
Hiyami chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh dear god! Scribe Aang is almost like a 'Quick Quotes Quill'! Adding in unnecessary lines and all that. And Sokka's line at the end sounds almost like Rita! *Is finding is so gleefully funny.* Oh this is a great start and I'm glad that I found this when it's still in the works! But I do wonder how Zuko proposed to Katara in the end XD I do hope he went with SFG,2: Chapter 8 XD I'd love to see her wearing that chocker. On to the next two chapters!