Reviews for Flashes
Glumski chapter 17 . 9/6/2017
Wow. These are... far more emotional than I'd expected. It's amazing how great your original characters are and how many of them you could bring to life, and the 'Flashes' give us so incredible insights!
At first I wasn't even sure if I wanted to read a set of short stories after the two big arcs were out of the way. Now I'm glad I did; 'Flashes' is my favourite out of the three, probably with the 'Molly' chapter being my favourite out of this story.
Yeah. These really are fantastic!
ProditorMagnus chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
Interesting, future more distant.
ProditorMagnus chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
This was nice ending for Joham.
ProditorMagnus chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I really liked inclusion of Angela.
bahamutrocks chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
Ah, finally finished. Sort of a dark place to finish but I suppose it all turned out... mostly okay. Anyway, I've got to say this was a very interesting series. While Methods of Rationality was a good read, I was often very aware that it was trying to teach scientific thinking and a lot of it was difficult to keep track of. While your work does occasionally suffer similar problems, it's much less common and frankly even when they do occur, it's still very interesting. So anyway, kudos on producing two extremely interesting fics and an equally fascinating series of short tie-ins.
goddragonking chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Tazrider chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Wow i like how the first chapter has basically nothing to do with all the rest of the . but the first one is my fave .
Rhaidot chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
First of all, congratulation for writing so long and excellent story. I did read all in 5 days and was totally captive (pun intended) by your writing.
I knew of this fic some months ago, but I was rather skeptic about its quality. Mostly, because I enjoyed Twilight before that all the Hatedom ruined it completely for me. I knew from the start that this Saga had its flaws, but after so much criticism I can only be sad for all the potential that got wasted in the characters.
And when I finally gave a chance to Luminosity Saga, everything was perfect again with Twilight.
I find very bothersome those critics about your fic complaining about some Diabolus Ex Machina. As I see it, the Golden Coven shows that in order to create something wonderful you have to overcome all kind of obstacles. In the most hard way possible. But in the end it's totally worth it, because the result proves that all that suffering was needed to obtain, let's say, the Gold Final.
I am currently translating HPMOR at Spanish, and I will love to translate Luminosity too. But before to start with that I had to rebuild my schedule. I will try Elcenia later, but I am sure that it is a hell of story.
Please keep being an excellent writer. Best wishes for you and good luck :D
MnM-Flurry chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
So, I've read all of Luminosity, Radiance, and Flashes and let me just say, I've immensely enjoyed them all. I haven't read Twilight, but if it is even half as good as your stories, then I think I'll give it a shot. Thank you so much for being such an awesome writer! I can't wait to read more of your work in the future.
jseah chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Read all three. Found them very interesting.

I have been told and did think that my writing had a flaw in that my characters spent too much screen time in their own heads. I see now how you made that work and be interesting to read.

Thank you for writing this.
voodooqueen126 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
It makes sense that Adelaide would be one of those people who imitate accents
voodooqueen126 chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
The last one is funny.
voodooqueen126 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
That is so sad...
voodooqueen126 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
There is something sad about that life...
voodooqueen126 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I speculate that given the surnames Didyme and Paola might have been distantly related.