Reviews for What it Takes to Love Someone
Always-Unpredictable chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Hi! I was wondering if you can send me a link to your AFF page? Or whatever...see, I have NO idea how to use that site. It's overly complicated and I get fed up with it. XD

I just wanted to read what you've got on there. :)

Oh and I really liked the chapter! _
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
So sad
A Call to Arms chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
The source of the purge has been found. A group of regular FF users called Critics United,will post any story they don't like on their forum, and then they have all member mass report it until it is deleted. They are still mass reporting on stories. In their forum they say they hope to cause another purge soon.

They are not critics; they are bullies. They don't give authors constructive critism; they flame and poke fun. They like to call stories 'sh¡tfics' and say authors whose stories they get deleted 'immature' and 'likely to b¡tch at them.'

Let us go mass report them. The head of critics unite has MA sex scenes in her story.

Copy and Paste. Spread the word.

P.S. While I am not a writer I am still disgusted with Critic United's actions. You should see the things they say about stories obviously written by fourteen year olds. Instead of offering anything helpful they crush young girl's will to write and improve.

Also, if you want a good laugh at their expense, look up Critics United on encyclopedia dramatica
Ai Chiyo chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
GAH WOMAN! YOU LEAVE ME HANGING!
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
:0 I think I'm going to be sick that is so wrong and vile I hope madara gets what he deserves
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
YOU PIECE OF MOTHA FUCKIN SHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!

AND YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

I really enjoy the story and your style of writing I will be looking forward to chapter sixteen! Please excuse the rant above and do not take any of it to heart! I love you very much!
Ai Chiyo chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
Oh... My... Scary... I love it! xDDD
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Omg ! Let me at him-grabs knife-I'll make madara suffer if he touch tobi!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
O_O

Woah the suspense in this chapter is maddening. Why did Zetsu and Madara kidnap Tobi. Will they be able to find Tobi at all? What does Madara have in store for Tobi and Zetsu really... And most of all, if Tobi's been kidnapped... Then will they have to call the Uchiha Police force to help?

Well please continue :D
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
Omfg !I just shat bricks! Nooooo I kill madara myself of he hurts tobi!
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
Omg !
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Poor Zetsu-san D':

He thought Madara was a nice guy but didn't expect anything of the sort that he would be the total opposite. He should have listened to Itachi first before stabbing him to death... Literally... o_O

Well it was still an awesome chapter either way. For some reason I don't mind the characters being ooc :D
PenguinX-Chan chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Nooooooo! Not madara! :( i love this story but the anticipations killing me. will everything turn out alright for zetsu? i love your work! keep going!
konohacocks chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Salutations. This is a stunningly beautifully story. This video captured your literary works gorgeously, watch?v7pVN4ZnIfe0&featureyoutube_gdata_player.
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 11 . 5/21/2012