Reviews for What it Takes to Love Someone
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 11 . 5/20/2012
Madara is quite abusive towards Zetsu in a lot of ways, but I think it's a mental illness that he has. He sounded so possessive of Zetsu when he figured out that they knew each other. Something that I think he himself was just a fearful of in a jealous way. But still, that's no excuse for treating Zetsu like dirt, especially sense the young man has been with him for this long even after taking the abusive ways and rape from Madara :(

I feel sorry for Zetsu. I know he loves Madara but in this kind of situation it's very life threatening. Some of the things Madara said sounds like he was going to kill him. And those bruises... I think the best option for Zetsu is to leave that man alone until he can get his head straight D:

Love this chapter, and I can't wait to hear... Or um read Zetsu's past, about how he and Madara got together :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
I love Konan in this chapter x)

The whole mother thing for her part was very funny, and it only got funnier when Tobi called Pein/Pain Lightning rod LOLZ XD

... But Damn... What is Zetsu doing there O.O

Well guess I'll find out in the next episode... Opps I mean chapter lol xD
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Hm. I'm glad Pein/Pain is with Itachi and the others now. If you think about it, it's like a reunion or something. Which is kind of odd lolz, but still sweet XD

But... I am a little worried about Zetsu. I mean when I read it, it seemed he was quite troubled, both mentally and physically. And those bruises (shivers). I have read the sequel to this though, so maybe I have a pretty good idea of who it might be ;)

All in all love this chap. Please continue when ever your feeling better :D
Always-Unpredictable chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
In response to your message, thank you, I try to review as much as I can, because I know it makes people happy to read them.

Anyways, on to the actual review. I like the character development with Deidara. It's interesting to see him change gradually throughout the story.

Of course, I'm wondering what'll happen with Sasuke, which is a good thing.

I know you'll have an amazing ending, as you always do. XD
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Loved it :3
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I'm glad Deidara is turning over a new leaf :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
It is sort of Deidara's fault for Tobi doing that -_-

But he's sorry so I'll forgive him... Just this once D:
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I like this story :3

To me it's like a highschool yaoi fluff, or something. But I do realize that it will get dark latter on though :)
redskiez chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
This is so awesome! Please update soon!
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
So sad
funfungirl chapter 21 . 12/7/2011
I love this sooo much! And i love you for making such an amazing story! This is my second time reading it for a long time and im about to go read all of part two w Ehehhe!
Yaoi-Luver o.O chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
O.o I still don't think that Madara is right in the head even though he is 'better'...Nyha haha! ~smiles~
Yaoi-Luver o.O chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
I want Madara to die in this story so much! Nyah haha just like you do ~smiles~
Yaoi-Luver o.O chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
I hope Tobi will be alright! Poor Itachi! happiest day of his life ruined ~sobs to self~

(I'm sorry I can't Nyah haha to this or ~smile~ I just can't so please forgive me)
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »