Reviews for What it Takes to Love Someone
HeartsNaruto chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I started crying when I heard Tobi was better! I so happy :) Tobi is still happy for the most part! I love him! He is so.. Tobi! He is just such a sun shine kind if person. :) Get better Tobi. I must keep reading now! I must know what happens! This is so sad, but still very well written. I don't like that Tobi gets hurt though. :( it is too sad :'(
conversingCorpses chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
KAWAII, NYAA! Do a sequel! I'd definately read it, nyaa!
The.Akatsukis.Fallen.Angel chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
so this is actually the very first DeiTobi i ever read. awesome job, i think i'm a deitobi fan now
Lunari Sakana chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Oh wow Zetsu is Tobi's mommy I lol so hard! Yes please write a sequel! I would love one!
DupesClause chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
Uhh...a sequel? I wouldn't suggest it. Unless you plan on writing one where everything goes to shit, then sure!

All-in-all this was a great story!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
I'd love a sequel, but what would it be about? I think this ending is perfect. Sometimes open endings fit best.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Aww! So sweet!
DupesClause chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
I still don't believe Madara is a good guy. He's probably pretending to get people to trust him again.

Can't wait for the epilogue.
Lunari Sakana chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Yay! Madara did get better I am so happy!(never thought I would type that!) Yay I love when characters get married, so awesome! Yay I am happy for Zetsu!
Lunari Sakana chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
I think it is a trap but it all seems legit with Madara being nice, but we'll see! I like the idea of Tobi having a puppy.
Lunari Sakana chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Good that loser Madara is in jail, wonderful! Though I have a feeling it won't last long. Good chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
noooooooo! Not Itachi, and Sasuke! Kill him Kisame! Kill that sob Madara! Great chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Wow Madara you sick freak! I want to bash your head in and rip your brain out! Poor Tobi, I hope he and Zetsu make it through this!
Lunari Sakana chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
oh wow, poor Zetsu and Tobi, I want to kill Madara so much! cool chapter.
DupesClause chapter 19 . 5/13/2011
Nice Madara scares me...LE GASP! IT'S A TRAP!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »