Reviews for What it Takes to Love Someone
HeartsNaruto chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Make a sequel! I think that they get married, engaged, or just keep dating, but then Sasori comes into the picture and Deidara falls for him. This leaves Tobi heart broken. Whether Tobi and Deidara get back together, I don't know. I love them together though 3 And stupid Sasuke stealing my man! :(
HeartsNaruto chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I started crying when I heard Tobi was better! I so happy :) Tobi is still happy for the most part! I love him! He is so.. Tobi! He is just such a sun shine kind if person. :) Get better Tobi. I must keep reading now! I must know what happens! This is so sad, but still very well written. I don't like that Tobi gets hurt though. :( it is too sad :'(
conversingCorpses chapter 21 . 5/31/2011
KAWAII, NYAA! Do a sequel! I'd definately read it, nyaa!
The.Akatsukis.Fallen.Angel chapter 21 . 5/25/2011
so this is actually the very first DeiTobi i ever read. awesome job, i think i'm a deitobi fan now
Lunari Sakana chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Oh wow Zetsu is Tobi's mommy I lol so hard! Yes please write a sequel! I would love one!
DupesClause chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
Uhh...a sequel? I wouldn't suggest it. Unless you plan on writing one where everything goes to shit, then sure!

All-in-all this was a great story!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
I'd love a sequel, but what would it be about? I think this ending is perfect. Sometimes open endings fit best.
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Aww! So sweet!
DupesClause chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
I still don't believe Madara is a good guy. He's probably pretending to get people to trust him again.

Can't wait for the epilogue.
Lunari Sakana chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Yay! Madara did get better I am so happy!(never thought I would type that!) Yay I love when characters get married, so awesome! Yay I am happy for Zetsu!
Lunari Sakana chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
I think it is a trap but it all seems legit with Madara being nice, but we'll see! I like the idea of Tobi having a puppy.
Lunari Sakana chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Good that loser Madara is in jail, wonderful! Though I have a feeling it won't last long. Good chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
noooooooo! Not Itachi, and Sasuke! Kill him Kisame! Kill that sob Madara! Great chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 16 . 5/14/2011
Wow Madara you sick freak! I want to bash your head in and rip your brain out! Poor Tobi, I hope he and Zetsu make it through this!
Lunari Sakana chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
oh wow, poor Zetsu and Tobi, I want to kill Madara so much! cool chapter.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »