Reviews for Aftermath
Aylen Timber chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love love love this story so much–just beat the elite four on Pokemon White, and I've been reading tons of fanfics. This is one of the better ones I've read. I know this hasn't been updated since 2011, but that doesn't stop me from hoping you'll come back and continue this story. (: You have a great writing style, keep it up!
Bbbdd chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
CHAPTER THREE PLOX.
Soldier of Darkness chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
A cliffhanger? For eight months? *cries* This fic...I can see why it has the reviews it does. I love White's slow realization, and I lurved Burgh in this chapter. Ah! And where did N come from...I thought the ferry was empty?

Well...I'll put this on watch, just in case.
Fraya chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This cliffhanger proves that you are undeniably evil, and I state that in the nicest way possible. Please, please, PLEASE update this story! It is simply wonderful, and much too interesting not to.
Coffee Craft chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Right when I was getting into it, it just had to stop right there. I was literally all RAHRAHRAHRAH WHY? I WANT MORE. MORE I SAY.

Hehe, I called Touko "White" in one of my fics because I thought it would fit with the title. The only name I would never accept is "Hilda". That's such an awful name, isn't it? ._.

Anyway, I look forward to the next to the next installment~
TheConstellation chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Only at chapter 2 and I already love your story!
milk chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
gwaaaaaaaaaarrgh! you got me hooked, you got me hoooookeddd! XD

yep and that was some serious cliffhanger!

For what seemed like an eternity, White's been searching for N all over the place and now thiiisssss *_*

...update soon please. It's amazing 3
aNoNyMuS chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Great story! It's the highlight of my day, and better than any crap I write. Hope the story keeps coming and keep doing as well as you are!
askthejackfrost chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Can't wait 4 moarz! ;D
raven harmonia chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
i love this story soo much...youre toying with my heartstrings plenty! pleeaase write more!
Rikkamira chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
GAH! EVIL CLIFF HANGER D: MUST...KNOW...WHAT HAPPENS...NEXT...x.x

omg you do an amazing job characterizing :D keep up the good work!
fromidam chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I think my brain just exploded from that cliffhanger o.o'' Please update!
Emiri-Chu chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
YayYayYay! I'm excited! This is awesome! I don't care what you call Touko, as long as we the readers know it's her. Also, N's statement at the end of the chapter seemed very... monotone... in my head, as if... he was just merely saying it, not really meant to mean anything, but ends up meaning everything. Great, now I'm confused, AGAIN... this happened to me during another fanfic I was reading just a little bit ago, and so I'll make the same joke I made then:

EMIRI-CHU is confused! It hurt itself in its confusion!

Okay, until next time! :D
ChromeIllusions chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Ah, my very first review for a Pokemon fanfic. I love to record my first anything. So, this story is Wow. Really. Just like you adn everyone else, the Pokemon BW game had me smitten with N and White, and the ferriswheel scene intesified it to the point where I had to read a fanfic story on the two. And I am proud to have stumbled onto this story. So far you've characterized the characters very well. Now, I'm waiting for your characterization of N. I'm sure I won't be dissapointed.)

Cannot wait for your next update~ BeautifullySerene.
ikarishipper900 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Ah! N! 3 I really like the way the story's going so far. Sadly, I could see gay Burgh. This is where the real test begins - how you characterize N. I love everything about this story so far :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »