Reviews for Mixing Business With Pleasure
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
The story was so frickin’"fuckin" (as your Grimmjow would put it) sorry if it's vulgar, I don't swear but strangely, for me, there isn't any more appropriate word to express it. I love Soi Fon and she is one of the most underrated characters in Bleach. Strangely Grimmjow suits her well but I'm more for Byakuya and Soi Fon, it's a shame that "Arranged Marriage" a ByaSoi fanfic is on hiatus or worst it could even be dropped... Anyways amazing story, good job!
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
I re-read this over the weekend (for maybe the fifth or sixth time ... I've lost track of how often I've read this), and then realized that, shame on me, I never reviewed! I'm sorry - I think I've "written" a review of this in my head several times, but never got around to actually posting it.

I really love this story; in fact, it might be one of my favorites, both of yours (though, Chrysalis is way up there, and Sink into Me ... well, it's up at the top, anyway) and of any I've read, period. Grimmjow cracks me up, and Soi Fon is wonderful. The chemistry you develop between them is really powerful, and the barbs they sling at each other - always cracks me up. Despite his mouth and attitude, Grimmjow is rather sweet in this (and in your other stories too, but it shows up a little sooner here), and I like that a lot. You do a good job of keeping him snarky, so his nicer side is still consistent with the way you characterize him, and as a reader, I can't help but want him to be happy in the end.

I know you kept this concise on purpose, and you did a great job of telling your story and developing the characters and their relationships in only ten chapters, but I have to admit, I wish it were longer! I really like this universe you've created, and every time I read this story, I can't help wish there was more.

Anyway, thanks so much for writing this, and for sharing it. Wonderful work, as always! You're an amazing and talented writer, and I hope that you'll have the time to write and post more soon!
NieveDrop chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Not a pairing I would have ever thought to put together, and not necessarily a pairing I thought I'd stick with for 10 chapters, so kudos for you for selling it and bringing me into this universe.

Had a lot of fun!
NieveDrop chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I think the only criticism I have to this story is I would have loved to have read the meeting of Kisuke & Yoruichi at the club. LOL I hope there might be a branch of this universe dedicated to them, as well! :D You have me so swept up in it...

"He's fun like that."

HAHAHA - I never quite anticipated Ulquiorra having that kind of sense of humor! XD

Nicely played, Grimmy. Nicely played.
NieveDrop chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I love that they are discussing Buffy! Sooooooo much win! But Dru was the best vamp. ;)

"An architectural genius, Kisuke Urahara might be, but his social skills left something to be desired.

Actual skill, for a start."

HAHAHA
NieveDrop chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Mcjob. DYING!

Aww...poor Ichi just getting tormented by Grimmy. LOL
NieveDrop chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I wouldn't have normally come across this story, but I found the IchiRuki & decided to start the series here first. So glad I did. What hilarious and witty banter between the two - both in electronic and spoken form. I love the dynamic here. If this is what I can expect in the coming chapters, I look forward to them and the other stories in this saga. :D Very enjoyable!
Mystera II chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
You know? I think I love you.
SadPanda chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
I loved this story. You did a great job with the AU and the progression from hate to love was perfectly paced. I would have liked a little more smut but the story was great (maybe a oneshot based on this story for a little more without a whole story);) I didn't expect to like this pair but you have done a super excelent job. And on a boring note your grammar and spelling were pretty good too. Thanks for the lovely story!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
:D Love this! A little OOC, but freakin' awesome.
Evil Lady Red chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hello

I'd like to ask your permission to translate your fiction in French, I really love your story !

Hope that you'll agree (:

Thanks anyway

( I apologize if I have made any mistakes, English isn't my first language ' )
I-Plead-Conspiracy chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
STILL lmao, dude! i love the look and feel you gave the characters, a very nice spin off. -
RebelYeller chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Great story! Loved it! Although kinda sad too cause I wish you would have wrote more about Urahara/Yoruichi and Renji/Byakuya. Theres so much potential for this story. But I really enjoyed reading it overall!
JuzSomeone chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I'm so sorry that I didn't realised chapt 10 was the last one. I actually read finish all the chapters before reviewing.

While I can't say I particularly like the ending, it's more of me, I love 5 years later.. that kind of stuff :P

Grimmjow's headbanging is funny to read :D

Poor Soi, needing to find out the truth this way...
JuzSomeone chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Wow for misunderstandings o.o

And I love this statement "Kisuke, could you do two things for me? I'm out of milk, so could you please grab me some of that, and the head of Grimmjow Jeagerjacques while you're at it?" haha, Yoru rocks xD

Poor Nel, getting herself into so much juz by grabbing the wrong shirt.