Reviews for Busy
OMG!
Sheesh chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This. Was. Whoa… will there be a chapter 3?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
PLEASE JESUS RIGHT MORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
lady boner alert!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
"The girl could always wear a scarf" is going to be my motto for life from now on.
Faberry fanfic 1.0 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Keep writing love it
Artisall chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Wonderful story. Really hot, but not trashy. You wrote this quite beautifully. The best Paily sex scene I've ever read. Thank you!
getlostandruncici chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hi, i noticed that ur a Paily shipper. Can I just ask if you happen to come a cross a fanfic of Paily which has this storyline:

Emily & Paige have gone into a swimming camp. They were not in good terms when they get there. Their room assignments have been arranged before and they realized that they made themselves as roommates. They got the room by themselves. As I try to remember it's storyline, Paige is the one being chased by Emily. I can't quite piece together why Paige is tremendously avoiding Emily and repressing herself not to fall again for her. There was this Swimming Party which is attended by girls and boys of different swimming teams. Paige was sat with a bunch of people and one of them is a girl (which I forgot the name) who she does get along well with. Emily was sat with other people as she watches Paige delighted by the girl she sits with. She is envious that it is not her making Paige laugh.

Paige decided to carry on spending time with the other girl until she found out that Emily has gone early back to their room. Emily reasoned out to the coach that she isn't feeling well. (Im not sure if Paige had followed Emily or not).

Paige had finally returned to their room after the party and she thought that Emily was asleep. And so she didn't bother to get changed right away, her back turned from Emily's sight. But, little did she know that Emily was awake and sneaking up glances to Paige as she changes.

They had been like that for 2 days or so. Then there was this scene where Paige was really the two of them seem to be in a reconciliation mode when either Paige or Emily is trying stop the other from walking out the door as she drag the other by hugging her around the waist. And they make out after that.

That is all I can remember now. The thing is I did save a copy of this fanfic in my drive but it was lost. It could be from /Livejournal or other sources, tumblr I guess. Whattapad would be my last bet.

Hope you can help me. I really am in so much desperation and regret on losing that Paily gem.

Thanks,

Cici
chordstruck99 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I know there hasn't been any activity from this author in a long time, and I don't expect them to keep on with this, but I just wanted to say that I think this was great! I know it's categorized as PWP, but... well, there's lots of femslash out there that is very sexy, but truthfully the characters are completely interchangeable. Here, on the other hand, of course there is not just incredible physical chemistry, but emotional as well. It was beautiful how the author wove in both Emily and Paige's vulnerabilities along with their excitement; the author's characters stay true to form and if TV was a little different, or this was a cable show, I could completely see this being a part of PLL canon. The Last Moccasin, I hope you come back some day. Well done, either way!
unthinkable chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Oh, that was kinda hot. I really think they would work pretty well together... Anyways i ship Ems with anyone...
carola76 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Whew! That was hot. More please?
kingdomheartsgirl77hotmail.co chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
why havent you made the next chapter! this is hot! please do at least one more chapter!
thehazardsof-love chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Let's talk about how this is how fanfiction is done. You NAILED the characters and the experience of a first time... Seriously. Write me more Paily fics. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Update update update update update update
New-Classic22 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011