Reviews for Only Promise That Matters
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Daaaang. I don't even watch Supernatural, and that was... moving. Very moving. But I'm not crying, nope, just allergies *cough**ahem* *sniffle*
Very well written. Happy writing!
- Clara
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
hells yes they will go out in a blazing glory with each other
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was sad and sweet. I got the impression that Sam was slowly dying and Dean was determined to follow him this time. I hope the series does not end with their death, I really do... unless it's to send them to Heaven. *sniff* Endings can suk because in a way, it's the end of the world.

- still love your work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
The determined hope of this statement of nothing bad happening when in reality they know it's all really out of their hands makes this all the more powerful as they hold onto it . . . and each other. This little piece evokes really strong emotions.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I don't know if I've told you this before but even if I have, it deserves repeating. You. Are. Awesome. I absolutely love your writing. You write Supernatural so well. You're characterizations are soooo good. Plus you always seem to write what the fans are thinking about. When the show ends someday (hopefully not for another 10 years LOL) that's how I want it to end. Actually, for me I guess it won't matter how it ends. I would love these two to grow old, end up in the same nursing home where Sam reads all the time and Dean flirts with the young nurses' aides. They both die from heart attacks or something in their sleep and they spend eternity side by side in the Impala cruising down that 2-lane asphalt in Heaven. Together. With a cooler of beer in the back seat and stars in the sky as far as they can see! And the occasional fireworks display! LOL I'm such a sap. I can't help it. These boys only have each other and it will never be right for one to have to continue without the other. If the die young, they have to go out in a blaze of glory. Together. History proves that neither of them cope very well without the other. Even when they're both alive! (S5 separation lasted a week?) :D The boys are codependent and they may have a tangled up dysfunctional relationship but I love them that way! I think they do too. :D Please keep writing! It always makes me think deeply about these characters. You're just incredible. Thanks! *hugs*
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OMG... AWWWWE IT MADE ME CRY LOVE IT AWWWE BROTHER MOMENT. .AWEOSME.. . O,O
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Heart-breaking! Well done.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Beautiful story! Loved the descriptions, and everything else about it! :)
ZooperDooper chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So sad but soooo sweet. Who doesn't like brotherly love.