Reviews for Worst Date Ever
So sweet! Great story.
Morrolan chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Love this.
Loafer chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
It's kinda funny- I'm really NOT a Shassie-ite, but I keep reading all these really good stories, like yours, which make the possibility seem believable and even inevitable. You write well of both men, and if this keeps up, I might abandon Lassiet and start goin' for the Shass!
Nocturnal Owl chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Have to say this before I forget... I totally saw that coming with the wife and wanting Shawn. But, I loved it, and wish she came after the love making...- Awkward sentence...
islashlove chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Thank you for finishing this wonderful story and starting the next story. I'm so glad that Shawn and Lassiter ended up with each other.
islashlove chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Well what can I say, This was great. I love it, and I cant wait for the next chapter. Well done
Noircir chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Aw, sad chapter is sad. Love this story, though. I can't wait for more. And as for a sequel, right now it sounds cool, but I'll save my final opinion for when this story is over.
Kyhy chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Great chap! I like it.

And I just love your style!

Keep it up and update soonish!
inahatedworld chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
:) loving it.

cant wait for more XD
Antivertigo chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Dude! That-that was . . . woah!

Really, I had the same feeling that something was off (Criminal Minds background telling me something was up), but I did NOT see that coming. Next chapter please, and on the double! .
Antivertigo chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Hehe, I'm still liking it. . Now what's up with Mrs. Ledder?
Antivertigo chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Okay, wait a second. Lemme get this straight. Mark and the bartender were working together to get Shawn heavily intoxicated on a date rape drug. Mark's girlfriend or whoever came home while they were in the process of gettin' down, and kicked him out while he was still in his underwear. The next day, Mark is dead and his girlfriend/whoever is officially missing.

Alrighty, just checking. Now please, can we have some more? XD I am very interested in figuring out what's going on here.
imera chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
This is really good, can't wait to see what happens next. Love the relationship between Carlton and Shawn :D