Reviews for Rise of Harmonia
BreadNotDead chapter 17 . 8/23
Ah, whoops, I can't believe I had forgotten to favorite this story! Just wanted to drop in this review, because this is certainly a very interesting retelling of the BW game, having the four of the characters journey together instead of going their separate ways (so I imagine thinking up of all those battle scenes for each and every one of them is no easy feat), and equally interesting characterizations! I especially adore the RebelShipping (there's not enough of this pair to go around and I love you for it) and FerrisWheelShipping moments! (Nothing against Cheren, but FerrisWheelShipping has been my BW OTP since forever xD)

Looking forward for future chapters! I know it's been a while since this fic updated, but I still eagerly await the next one anyway. That Timburr's crush on Touko is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I can't wait to see him join Touko's team, ahaha.
rzormonkey69 chapter 6 . 4/17
I honestly don't mind the whole decision to have Touko lose this battle. It's actually in keeping with the BW Adventures manga where Black loses his first battle against N.

So far, you're doing wonderfully with this story so far, keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Can touko be the hero pleaseeee?
Arceus327 chapter 17 . 10/17/2015
I really wish you would continue this, but its been over an year since the last update... I really love this fanfic...
Kitty-The-Assassin chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
I love it! I hope you continue to write this story! Its amazing! I also hope Touko picks N. Gotta say I love his long green hair, and mysterious, yet innocent demeanor. Go N! Win Touko's heart with your ability to be awesome! Wellllll byeeeeee! Kitty out!
Shiny Sylveon chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I'm lovin' this story so far. Hell your a great writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Don't wanna rush you or anything but when is the next one coming out? : 3
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Cheren looks like he has a crush on Touko! Just a guess though...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
Man this story is awesome, kinda wish you could give Belle more development because we haven't see much action from her.
Jenna chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
OMFG YOU UPDATED ASDFSA THANK YOU SO MUCH! omg there is so much epicness in this chapter! and I know this was small but the part where Cheren was holding Touko when she had the visions made me squeal ( I just love this couple and how you write them).
m a n u l a n i chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I was surprised to see an update. I'm so glad your still continuing this! Really liked your story. Looking forward to the next chapter:)
xSatomi chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Omfg an update I'm so happy! This chapter was cute, Touko has her own prince charming now haha! I feel really sorry for Cheren, everyone is against him! well not everyone since Belle is still there but she doesn't know about the scolipede thing(?) so she can't do much...and now this timburr is stealing his girl! omg he doesn't get a break, doesn't he? I hope things go better for him because he really deserves some recognition!

Also Belle got a new pokemon yay! Though this frillish followed her because of Belle's fear of the water so idk if that's a good thing or not because she might bring her troubles in the future but I hope not. Well I really enjoyed and I'm glad this story is still on-going, see ya in the next update!
LadyAmazon chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Such a sweet, smart, and determined Lil Timburr!
Crystal A. Kanbara chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Good to hear from you! Awesome chapter! Loved it a tons! Especially those visions, hmm, I wonder what they mean.. well anyways awesome job! Can't wait for the next update :)
Jenna chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Please please pretty pleaaaaseeee continue this, I NEED to know what happens next!