Reviews for Rise of Harmonia
KittensRgreat chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
I love it! I hope you continue to write this story! Its amazing! I also hope Touko picks N. Gotta say I love his long green hair, and mysterious, yet innocent demeanor. Go N! Win Touko's heart with your ability to be awesome! Wellllll byeeeeee! Kitty out!
Shiny Sylveon chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I'm lovin' this story so far. Hell your a great writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Don't wanna rush you or anything but when is the next one coming out? : 3
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Cheren looks like he has a crush on Touko! Just a guess though...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
Man this story is awesome, kinda wish you could give Belle more development because we haven't see much action from her.
Jenna chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
OMFG YOU UPDATED ASDFSA THANK YOU SO MUCH! omg there is so much epicness in this chapter! and I know this was small but the part where Cheren was holding Touko when she had the visions made me squeal ( I just love this couple and how you write them).
ataraxies chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I was surprised to see an update. I'm so glad your still continuing this! Really liked your story. Looking forward to the next chapter:)
xSatomi chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Omfg an update I'm so happy! This chapter was cute, Touko has her own prince charming now haha! I feel really sorry for Cheren, everyone is against him! well not everyone since Belle is still there but she doesn't know about the scolipede thing(?) so she can't do much...and now this timburr is stealing his girl! omg he doesn't get a break, doesn't he? I hope things go better for him because he really deserves some recognition!

Also Belle got a new pokemon yay! Though this frillish followed her because of Belle's fear of the water so idk if that's a good thing or not because she might bring her troubles in the future but I hope not. Well I really enjoyed and I'm glad this story is still on-going, see ya in the next update!
LadyAmazon chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Such a sweet, smart, and determined Lil Timburr!
Crystal A. Kanbara chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Good to hear from you! Awesome chapter! Loved it a tons! Especially those visions, hmm, I wonder what they mean.. well anyways awesome job! Can't wait for the next update :)
Jenna chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Please please pretty pleaaaaseeee continue this, I NEED to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
uhm are you continuing this?
AnePink chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Oh my! This story makes me smile in perpetuity! I just love everything about it, it's so divine! Please, I've noticed that you haven't updated in a good while... of course you may write it at your leisure - no pressure, 'k? ;) just don't, i'm dead serious, DON'T give up on writing this perfect fic, that is like the best I've ever read!
Just tell us what we have to do to get another new chapter!

Omg, good things come to him who waits! ;D

luv! 33
ihateslash604 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
HI, I love the fic so far. But, I have good and bad things I want to nitpick at.
For one thing, I find it unlikely that anyone in the pokeworld eats meat (aside from certain moments in the anime, but I just hand-wave those. Ash is the LAST person you'd expect to eat meat.) And I just hand-waved the bacon thing too. Seriously, I would like to read a fanfic where the people in the pokeworld have a vastly different culture from ours (In my headcanon, practically everybody is vegetarian, any animal-products are shunned unless they don't harm the Pokemon. I imagine them making "squick" faces or cringing if meat is ever mentioned)
Also, this is about the battle last chapter. The last time I remember, Snivy was the one with the highest speed stats out of the starters, but here she was slower than Osuwatt. How does THAT work?
Third, I think I mentioned this in the deviantart comments, but I always imagined Hilda as a tomboy and HIlbert as the laid-back brother, so the quartet would be a four-temperament ensemble in a way - Bianca (Sanguine) Hilda (Choleric), Cheren (Melancholic), and HIlbert (Phlegmatic). Hilda in my headcanon will scoff at the nate "SIr Wotterlot". instead going with "Hotanosuke" (I got the Japanese version, so haven't decided on the english name) due to the samurai motif.
Plus, And I know the protagonists are older than every other main series player (or were - Nate and Rosa were described to look, arguably, "more mature" than the ones so far, and Calem and Serena look like they are as old as I am, if not older, along with receiving the "more mature" comment too.) but isn't eighteen taking it too far? They look like teens, yes, but they don't look any older than I am, certainly not Wes (the current record-holder for oldest player), and DEFINITELY not N. They look thirteen to fourteen to me.
Oh yeah, this is more of a question than a complaint, but wasn't squeezing the heck out of pokemon supposed to be a running gag for Bianca in the anime? If you know this, then why is it becoming a trait of Touko?
As for the good stuff, I love the way you describe everything and followed the games, while not following it REALLY strictly. (what kind of house has only FOUR houses?) You describe everything very well, and we get to know our characters from the very first paragraphs, not to mention feeling very real. It is very entertaining to read, and everyone seems involved in the story. Pleeeeeeeeease don't tell me you demoted Cheren and Bianca to extras later in the story like Special and the Anime did?
Skydancing Drago chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Well, DON'T DISCONTINUE THIS. I can't believe how awesome this fic is, and if you do abandon it I'll kill you somehow. With words. And a bite from Scolipede.

Please keep writing. I love the way you write battles (mine are super boring) nd how you managed to put new things into the storyline while still following it. Thanks for making it! Hope the next update will be soon!

-Skydancing Dragon (this is my actual pen name on , I was just too lazy to log in)