Reviews for Rise of Harmonia
Can touko be the hero pleaseeee?
Arceus327 chapter 17 . 10/17
I really wish you would continue this, but its been over an year since the last update... I really love this fanfic...
Kitty-The-Assassin chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
I love it! I hope you continue to write this story! Its amazing! I also hope Touko picks N. Gotta say I love his long green hair, and mysterious, yet innocent demeanor. Go N! Win Touko's heart with your ability to be awesome! Wellllll byeeeeee! Kitty out!
Shiny Sylveon chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I'm lovin' this story so far. Hell your a great writer.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Don't wanna rush you or anything but when is the next one coming out? : 3
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Cheren looks like he has a crush on Touko! Just a guess though...
Guest chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
Man this story is awesome, kinda wish you could give Belle more development because we haven't see much action from her.
Jenna chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
OMFG YOU UPDATED ASDFSA THANK YOU SO MUCH! omg there is so much epicness in this chapter! and I know this was small but the part where Cheren was holding Touko when she had the visions made me squeal ( I just love this couple and how you write them).
ataraxies chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I was surprised to see an update. I'm so glad your still continuing this! Really liked your story. Looking forward to the next chapter:)
xSatomi chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Omfg an update I'm so happy! This chapter was cute, Touko has her own prince charming now haha! I feel really sorry for Cheren, everyone is against him! well not everyone since Belle is still there but she doesn't know about the scolipede thing(?) so she can't do much...and now this timburr is stealing his girl! omg he doesn't get a break, doesn't he? I hope things go better for him because he really deserves some recognition!

Also Belle got a new pokemon yay! Though this frillish followed her because of Belle's fear of the water so idk if that's a good thing or not because she might bring her troubles in the future but I hope not. Well I really enjoyed and I'm glad this story is still on-going, see ya in the next update!
LadyAmazon chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Such a sweet, smart, and determined Lil Timburr!
Crystal A. Kanbara chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
Good to hear from you! Awesome chapter! Loved it a tons! Especially those visions, hmm, I wonder what they mean.. well anyways awesome job! Can't wait for the next update :)
Jenna chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Please please pretty pleaaaaseeee continue this, I NEED to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
uhm are you continuing this?
AnePink chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
Oh my! This story makes me smile in perpetuity! I just love everything about it, it's so divine! Please, I've noticed that you haven't updated in a good while... of course you may write it at your leisure - no pressure, 'k? ;) just don't, i'm dead serious, DON'T give up on writing this perfect fic, that is like the best I've ever read!
Just tell us what we have to do to get another new chapter!

Omg, good things come to him who waits! ;D

luv! 33