Reviews for Be careful what you wish for
Rabit2017 chapter 8 . 7/11
Need I remind you that RD is not cyan, but sky blue
Rabit2017 chapter 2 . 7/8
Why did you gender flipped Yuuka Kazami? she supposed to be girl
The Dark Hour chapter 39 . 6/28
To be honest, during your rant I was scratching my head over the scenes you mentioned and trying to remember the best as I could as to WHEN those scenes happened.

...Until I realized it was from the actual FoZ/ZnT and not this fanfic... I feel ashamed...
The Dark Hour chapter 37 . 6/27
I'm sorry if I sound a little condescending here but, out of all the times before and between this arc and the previous one, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT A REFERENCE IN THE MIDDLE OF ANGÉS' SCENE?! IT RUINED THE SOMBER MOMENT (imo) BEFORE THE OPTIMUM TIME/SCENARIO FOR IT TO END!

(I was using the fanfic app and forgot to login first :/ )
3 chapter 3 . 6/23
holyshitthisficisawesome
It sounds like you tried to make it look like Karin is Halkegenia's counterpart of Chuck Norris in this chapter! xD
DaMonkMan chapter 42 . 6/3
And cliffhanger. Holy shit this story was good. I knew zero about touhou when I started this and it doesn't even matter. The references were hilarious and your Karin is absolutely impeccable. I am shocked with how little attention this story has gotten. There is literally too much stuff to talk about I will likely come back and do a more complete review once I've gotten all my thoughts together. Sad to see it dead right now.
ebbuu chapter 18 . 3/18
Brings back the unpleasant memories of Ocarina of Time. God dammit Navi...
ebbuu chapter 10 . 2/25
But love is blinding, monmon and katie can be an example they would have continued dating the blond fop if the perfume was never found.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 42 . 1/17
As always the best story are those left unfinished :(
ItzABlueWulf chapter 21 . 1/15
The more i read this the more Yuka remind me of a tamer Alucard from Hellsing.
killerfox116 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
I have to admit that I laughed way to hard at that Castlevania SOTN joke very good story so far I hope it only gets better.
Myra the Vulpix chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
"My dead Katie."
I live for these typos.
Seems good. Keep writing!
hga chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
It pleases me to write that this is a especially beautiful chapter in the best fanfic I'm currently reading. More later, I hope.