Reviews for Be careful what you wish for
Eliza211 chapter 1 . 7/2
Nooo a guy imma drop this now
XiahouDun1225 chapter 42 . 6/12
Now that you're back, I do hope you get back to this story.
Etokaiten chapter 42 . 5/10
Ffffff, and he stopped the story too. What a shame.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/18
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Hakurei no Miko chapter 42 . 4/16
omans is this story dead :(((( it's so good tho I especially love all the lil tidbits of gensokyo history u add eg the lunarian invasion aaAAA IF UR STILL ALIVE PLS REPLY :)))
N2 chapter 42 . 3/10
Please update.
scarletmenace chapter 16 . 12/29/2017
Gotta say, I love this fic! Even though I’m still reading it, I hope it reaches a completion someday! :3
YeTianshi chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Why though? Why make Yuuka Male? That seems so unnecessarily random...
RDDash chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
Need I remind you that RD is not cyan, but sky blue
RDDash chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
Why did you gender flipped Yuuka Kazami? she supposed to be girl
The Dark Hour chapter 39 . 6/28/2017
To be honest, during your rant I was scratching my head over the scenes you mentioned and trying to remember the best as I could as to WHEN those scenes happened.

...Until I realized it was from the actual FoZ/ZnT and not this fanfic... I feel ashamed...
The Dark Hour chapter 37 . 6/27/2017
I'm sorry if I sound a little condescending here but, out of all the times before and between this arc and the previous one, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT A REFERENCE IN THE MIDDLE OF ANGÉS' SCENE?! IT RUINED THE SOMBER MOMENT (imo) BEFORE THE OPTIMUM TIME/SCENARIO FOR IT TO END!

(I was using the fanfic app and forgot to login first :/ )
Guest chapter 37 . 6/27/2017
3 chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
holyshitthisficisawesome
Guest chapter 21 . 6/14/2017
It sounds like you tried to make it look like Karin is Halkegenia's counterpart of Chuck Norris in this chapter! xD