Reviews for A Future in Fire
MoonPrincess623 chapter 18 . 2/12
Oh noes! I wonder if Fenris will loose the little bit of trust he as in her when he notices Anders is a mage and an abomination.
Tim offline chapter 18 . 1/29
*Flails Kermit hands* yaaaaaay, you're back!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
ERMAHGAWD. That was really good! FINISH!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Yes! Progression! Sorry, I'm still happy as a junebug that youre still continuing this...and bringing out Logan's personality is like catnip to my brain. Ohhh please don't stop.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
I love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
good work
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Well I certainly like the playing around with the original lines, makes it not sound so wooden and mechanical. Also...still loving your hawke sticking to her character traits and not going 10 degrees OoC for anyone. Even for ol Izzy.

No typos spotted at all and I think I spot a reference to low braided ponytails? Eh?

Oh and you have my condolences along with everyone who felt a wtf over the ending...I just blame it on bad story telling, a company being rushed and "Suck it we spent 5 years and don't need your criticism, its artistic integrity." *insert face palm here* Least you weren't royally screwed like the Jacob and Thane fans...or the fact Bioware cacnceled the da2 expansion pack.

Bah forgot all that, Im just glad you're still writing.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
A twofer on the same event? Havent read a chapter like that in awhile. Hmmm Realy capturing that moment of Fenris being Paranoid...even more so he cant tell her dog from a Mabari. Nicely done with the observation of Anders doing the alpha male bs...hehehe lovely drama.

I fully enjoy to wait on every chapter.
TheyCallMeGoose chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Just read this, and I must say... Wow! I'm really enjoying it. How often do you update? I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
HolyCheesus chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Liking it so far. Bethany seems like a bit of a twat, honestly, think she'd be grateful of the fact that her sister just took a blade to her face to save her life but no, instead she complains that she now has another scar. Should remind Hawke to let her take the blade to the head next time, I always found her family ungrateful in the game, her mother was always blaming her for everything (even though her mother is meant to be the parent and should be caring for her own children instead of relying on her oldest) and her brothers a hateful arsehole, made me feel so sorry for Hawke! :(

Can't wait to read the rest! :D
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Well looks like this Valentines chapter had FEnris and Hawke, *puts on sunglasses* pull at my heart strings. (YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!)

But in all seriousness hurrah for development and for another chapter. Glad to see Logan is still acting professional with Owen being extra weary of his mistress. God dog, hae to see him act when you ever hit that you know what night.
NoMadKa chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
well, considering it will take her three years to "prepare" fenris anyway...i believe she can enjoy the life, can't she?
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
remember what I wrote in the last review...it still counts *kermit the frog arm flailing* Yaaaaaaaaaay! Your back! Also yeah for bar fights on someone who knows basic principles of akido!
Alex chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very nice beginning, I love a bit of angst Im looking forward to the next chapters ;-)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »