Reviews for Summers won't be Complete without you
not Nicole chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Mic-a-Joy...no offense, but uhh...the OC is starting to sound like you. So...are YOU the OC?
Review chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Micaela! O, ayan, hindi na kita tinawag ng nickname mo... :) hehe. Okay, so what do you mean by "Yow"? Is "o" pronounced as 'o' or as 'a'? Then, I like the child version better... So you better make the next chapters awesome. If you do, next school year, hindi na kita tutuksuhin ng mangga.
not Nicole chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
'Sup shawty (shawty, shorty, haha I made a pun. JOKE)

Okay. I'm serious now. I really am. Ok. I like this fanfic (even though I don't understand it at all _;;) SORRY. And I have to admit you really are improving. Last, tiyaga mo naman. Naka 6 chapters ka na. Naks naman Micmic *claps*

- you-also-know-me-but-I'm-not-Nicole (obvious na)
Review chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
This chap was nice. The 'Waah' part in "Waah Yoshi-kun! You're giving me..." really sounded like you. Hahaha. And I love the "idiot" line. I mean, aren't they children? So, still, good luck again! Keep improving! -your sister from another mother
Review chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
SailCitizen12! There, I didn't call you Micmic anymore... :) hehe. So, I understand the story now! Great improvement! There are just some corrections I spotted like, "Your family must be finding you now." Shouldn't it be, "must be looking for you now"? Then you missed one 'o' in the last sentence. That's all! I'll try to review the next chapters later. Good luck!

-youknowwhoiam
Review chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Hi Micmic! So, first, in this chapter you said,"Ms. Hamilton gave her remarks." It should be remark only because it's just a comment. Okay? But, maybe the story's good if I would be able to understand it better. Sorry, Micmic, I can't understand the story that much. But I know you'll get better, don't worry. Good luck Micmic! :) - videogamesfreak