Reviews for Challenges
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Falls over laughing-yes, indeed, Hermione enjoy this once she realized what was going on. Surprised not to see the canaries come out, but perhaps at a future time. Snicker.
Leslie chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Loved it! A sequel would be nice :)
miss insufferable know it all chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
loved it especially the duel :)
hpfanfictionreader chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this story. It was funny but quite thoughtful. Good job- no, make that great job.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Love love loved it! Utterly fantastic!
austheke chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I agree that Snape would always have the upper hand, but I do like the strategy you came up with! Well played.

- Aus
foreverHPfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Enjoyable
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Nice!
Oryx chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Severus training Hermione behind the scenes is my favorite explanation for her performance in DH. I like the choice of curriculum!
between the waves chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
*grin* Hon, I haven't a clue what half of these spells are (never finished reading the series, lol) but you're brilliant. This was awesome :D

I like that Snape's helping her in a roundabout sort of way, that Hermione is awesome and capable of pulling a few last minute tricks out of her hat (so to speak) and the bit at the end about cleaning up the mess? Pricess. You rock, dear.
notwritten chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I've enjoyed this. Keep smiling. :-)A sequel maybe!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Very cute story. Poor Hermione needs constant challenges.
swoobleswirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Short and sweet, but I really enjoyed this story. I like your writing style, and while I agree it would be hard for Hermione to beat Snape, I think yours did so believably. And I like the fact that Snape realises she needs something more to do!

There's room for a sequel/story, if you wanted, but it works well solo too.

Nice idea.