Reviews for The Rise of The Monkey Master
superboltstrike chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Aw, all day I've been reading good stories that turn out to be abandoned. Please update this.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Awesome story, hope you uodate soon.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
So, I take it this story is a abandoned? It's been over a year since you updated. :-( You have 42 fans. PLZ!
DJ Dubois chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Hi! This is interesting. Please do continue! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
When is the new chapter going to be put up
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
nice chapter, I kinda wish Ron and Yori would pop in without warning while Kim is working in the book store and say hi

but I'm not sure what you have planned so I'll let you keep up with what you got
Raven Marcus chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
interesting!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
please write a lemon soon
Vexit chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Iv noticed somthing that keeps poping up. Ron says Kim needs an "alpha" but at the same time it keeps being implied that Ron IS an alpha, a supressed alpha but still an alpha regardless. Its a little confusing at times casue basicaly its saying Ron is exactly what Kim needs but first he needs to come into his own.
jamie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
why ruin this with the spear of destiny, do you even know what the spear of destiny is, its the spear that supposedly stabbed jesus why he was on the cross. to add any other mystical weapon and give it to rons future girlfriend is terrible.
windblade8 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
i love this story its very good and i've always liked yori more then kim i wish the updates were quicker but i guess its up to you hope to read a new chp soon!
Arukon chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
A good story and I couldn't help but like Yori's quieter badassitude for Ron to Kim's more take charge approach as you've pointed out here (also I just liked the idea of a guy girl pair in an action cartoon not being automatically interested in one another and happy as friends even if that is not how it ended). Your overall reasoning for Yori's and Ron's action vs Kim's does make sense and the fact that Ron broke it off with a good reason helps as well. I hope you continue to write.
vase chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
I like it that your Ron is moving forward and acting like a normal male would around an attractive women who wants him. Not to interested in the Jake and Kim relationship but that's just me.

It will be great to see Ron improve MMP.
zafnak chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I would have to add that Ron did indeed develop some feelings for Yori in "Exchange", further expanded on in "Gorilla Fist."

Then the writers decided to do a 180 and develop the Ron/Kim relationship for some reason, totally scrapping the whole Ron/Yori work they had been building up. Why, I have no idea.

So bravo for doing this!
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
great story man I LOVE it one small thing though

"Poor Ron-kun he is so easy to teas, but slowly and surely I will make you mine. The redhead had her chance and did not see what she had lost." Yori thought to herself.

the "teas" thing that is the type that people drink I think you may have meant "tease" just a minor misspelling that's all also could you please read and review my stories? thanks