Reviews for Graveyard tan
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I'm confused about who Sam is watching. Is it Lisa, Ben, and Dean, because, if so, wouldn't they have seen him? If not, who was it?
jwinchesterkent chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So beautiful! I will never get over the finale either- there is no doubt that is the most amazing, beautiful, heartwrenching thing I have ever seen!
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ow! Heart-wrenching story. I love season 5 finale fics.

But I'm a little confused. Is this a fast food place or a fancy restaurant? Your description of the place makes it sound like a McDonald's or a similar fast food joint, but as far as I know, they don't serve alcohol in those kinds of places, at least in the US.

And re: another story of yours, "Guy Time," why do you keep updating it when there aren't any new chapters? You've done it at least three of four times by my count. I'm not complaining about the story, just wondering why you do it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was sad. Thanks.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
AWWWE. .POOR SAMMY
Nancy T chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Well, so your heart was wrenched, so you had to wrench ours too, huh? You're right about the Season 5 finale; I've read some people's posts who think it would have been a great finish to the series, and if it had been I would've committed a GRIEVOUS ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Of course we now know that Sam was soulless at the time, so he probably wouldn't have been reliving old memories as a tribute to his brother, but if he hadn't been, and had felt for some reason that he couldn't contact Dean, this would have been what he'd have done. Very nice consistent tone throughout, sad without bathos.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I am so happy i did not miss this you for sharing the story.