Reviews for Twenty Years
Guest chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
*sniff* I love this chapter
n00dl3gal chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I love the concept behind this story, and you pull it off very well. Good job and Allen x Lenalee forever!
DowserJ-7 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
That was amazing! Who needs a long story when you can have one a hundred times better in only 4 chapters!
But really that was an amazing story I loved every part of it
miso ramen goddess chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Oh man this was so good, heart wrenching and all butan amazing read nonetheless, I havent read a -man fic like this and I love the idea and how you summed it up was super realistic, oh man I am rambling because of all the 'feels' I am having right now, but really amazing story. I hope you write more allena, there isn't much fics for them despite being semi canon.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
This is what I'm searching for the flow of AllenxLenalee story! And I like to happen too in the manga!
Ize09 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I loved this story! It was amazing! I actually cried when Allen and Lenalee find each other again after such a long time! I just enjoy reading your awesome stories! Totally keep me from being bored... And they allow me to spazz about the famous and cutesy couple ever!(: Nice work! Keep it up!(:
Satomi chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Great story hope you make another one love it -
Satomi chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
very good (although of the wrong spellings)like I'm reading a short light novel and when my sisters read it they said who made it, was it a novelist or something? You're really good -
3dgLover2195 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I actually remember reading this one some time ago and i thought it was just brilliant, i have no clue why i never reviewed until now.

Amazing job, very cute and heart warming. Wish there were more fics like yours out there :)
Banana JZ chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
That was great! When Lenalee went back to fulfill her promise and said 'Oh God,' I said that too xD. I think you did a good job with the explanations too, it's reasonable (for me) and I could see it happening in the actual series. This was a real pleasure to read!
passion band chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
oh my gosh! it's so cute i loved it! everything you write seems so real to how i imagine the characters would be! please keep writing!
Howlingwolf94 chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
One word: beautiful

I love stories that try to stick to canon as best as possible and have my favorite pairing. Very, very nice. Man...I'm still dying to read more even though I know this is complete. Ah, it's revived my drive to write more stories for this pairing. Thank you :)
StrawberryLulzJam chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Heyyy its mee Strawberry Lulzz! Amazing story! As a fellow author I must commend your style of writing. You drew me into the story immediately, and I must admit, I almost cried :P

Good Job! And no, it was not a waste of time at all, this actually helps somewhat ease the pain of having to wait for 205...

I lost my account for fan fiction a long time ago so I apologize for being Anonymous, I'll make a new one soon.

KEEP WRITING!
vampiregirl134 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i love the beginning...i get so curious.

keep up the good work
andres15 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
wow very good epilogue, I loved the story of "14 " and the meeting Allen and Lavi Kanda (hehe I liked the part with Kanda).

I liked this story, I hope to continue with the fiction of Allen and Lenalee because the truth is very good hehe.