Reviews for I Would Hug You
mcdde5Heno chapter 1 . 6/28
This was an excellent story. I always wished that we had seen a scene in this episode on just what Cas had told Sam. You handled it perfectly! Thanks for sharing...
Kali1973 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm the same way about Sam crying. I think this would have been a catharsis for them both. I really loved this story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That actually would have been really nice to see played out on the show. Glad you expanded it.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Dawww this was just too sweet! I loved seeing some Sam and Cas friendship going on. Sam more than deserves forgiveness. Everything that Cas spoke of was true and I'm glad he had the sense to return and give Sam some much needed comfort. Poor kid needed it.

Lovely story! I adored it, truly :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was amazing. There was tears in Sam's eyes when Cas showed up. But it was a shame when they didn't show any of their conversation. I thought your version was perfect. Except for saying Lisa and Ben were Dean's family. They really were never his family. As you can tell, I didn't care for them or that story line. But your story was like a special treat! Thank you so much!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
*sniff* poor sammy! *tissue* loved the hug!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aww! That was beautiful! I agree that the off-screen exposition lent itself to imaginative speculation... thank you for sharing your thoughts. I wonder if Cas would have refrained from telling him about the vampire thing. "He's such a child" as Dean said.