Reviews for Eleven
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
all right u got mehooked and now i want to know what happens please update
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 12/3/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
JaneX23431 chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
AWESOME update! I love Kira XD

Scary world they are in now! Can't wait to see what happens to Kim!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
pieball chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
First of all, you capture the ironic naivety of the teenagers so well. They really are in over their heads. They certainly are not strutting around like heroes. The chapter was a good lift, although I'm sure this means something bad for poor Kimberly. Be very proud of your excellent writing. *pieball*
pieball chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
I didn't realize I forgot to review this excellent chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed all the elements of this chapter. I enjoyed the introduction of cannibalism from the human perspective. You do a really good job at balancing explicit themes with a subtle punch. Now I'm on to review the next chapter. *pieball*
Meg chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
They are in really over their heads. I hope Kim is ok!
BlazingRangerHero chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
That was super cool!
BlazingRangerHero chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
That was so cool! Great update
KevinBoy chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
BRILLIANT WORK. THIS STORY JUST CARRIES SO WELL THROUGH ALL THE DIFFERENT POVS. I THOUGHT THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THESE FOUR WAS VERY REFRESHING. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THEY HANDLE THIS ONE. HOPEFULLY THEM TRYING TO HELP KIM DOESN'T LEAD HER RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF ZEDD. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE!
brankel1 chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
Awesome.
fallingstar22 chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
nice chapter! I wonder where Kim rans to... maybe she saw something... until next time!
Kate chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
Great update!
icstars chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
i loved this! fab chapter! i love how you write the dino thunder characters without doubt one of the best interpretations of them. i loved their interaction and gosh i wonder whats wrong with kim? keep this up!
EclipsingFlames chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
Yay! *sigh of relief* I got my fix of this amazing story, again! Its a completely different tone with these characters and I think that's why I enjoy it so much. I enjoy the exchanges and the whole aspect of teenagers getting into something that's so far over their heads. You know how to set good humor and lightness to the story yet its still intense and captivating as all the rest. You constantly continue to leave me craving. You know how to bring characters to life which completely makes everything within each chapter come to life. I enjoy it so much.

I love the Conner and Ethan bickering; the exchanges between Kira and Kimberly, and how she is with the broken former ranger. Maybe she even sees herself in her to an extent? That flashback just further communicates more of Kira having a troubled life and relationship with her father after her mothers passing. I love how Connor is just being Connor. Like hes not changing into some forlorn hero or someone that's just taking the lead in these situations. He is who he is, and its being human and true to what you've made of him. I enjoy this story so much, I know Ive said it a billion times, but its like... your writing isn't even writing. Its so transcending, and makes it easy to slip away from reality for a few minutes.
grits chapter 19 . 12/1/2011