Reviews for Razor's Edge: Dark Witness
The Fanatic Of Stuff chapter 1 . 1/1
are you aware that the council's names are wrong in chapter 1?
The Fanatic Of Stuff chapter 1 . 1/1
are you aware that the council's names are wrong in chapter 1?
Simply Christian chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
I actually have yet to play any of the Mass Effect DLCs, so it was interesting to read this.

The scene where Shepard brings his entire ground team to the Council meeting was awesome. Not to mention the fact you have him giving the Council all the information from the Collector base, thus making their “We have dismissed those claims” stand far less feasible.

I had to snicker at the argument between EDI and Joker about the *three* old Star Wars film trilogies, now that “Force Awakens” has been released.

Probably one of my favorite scenes was Legion’s conversation with Tali after she had seen the video the Shadow Broker sent her. It was quite heartwarming to see Legion comfort her in his own, unique way, especially since he accurately deduced the cause of her distress and tried to reassure her of her insecurities.

The way Shepard called in the cavalry for Kolyat and Lia and Miranda’s team was awesome, especially the latter as it was in the form of warriors from Clan Urdnot.

This was a good adaptation of the “Shadow Broker’s Lair” DLC, and a nice postlude to “Razor’s Edge,” before moving onto “Requiem.”
Myron23 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Sad how you can't have both Michel and Chakwas on the Normandy.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Poor Commander Shepard! Not a moment's rest! DX
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Once again, dang good read bro beans, you're a hell of an author.
Trexvik96 chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
Amazing job with this fanfic!

I really hope that you're going to write something for Overlord and Arrival aswell. But until then, I think I'm satisfied.

Keep up the good work! :)
Agastopia chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
it seems everyone just wants to cock block tali
mordreek chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Awesome, very well done. I cheered when Wrex's reenforcements showed up the amazing work
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Okay, as much as I enjoyed the entire story so far (up from the first part), this chapter is SOOOOOOO CHEEEESY! All this drama around one video doesn't fit into the style and neither does Liara, TALKING FOR A DAMN HALF AN HOUR instead of trying to help injured Tali. WHYYYY did you have to screw up the ending?!
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Here's your 200th review! I'm absolutely loving this little installment D

Sincerely,

Nz
Rogen80 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Very impressive story! I like how you enriched the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC to make it much more personal. The Liara "kiss" escapade and the subsequent manipulation by the Broker was very creative... it had me actually worried about Shepard and Tali's relationship which made the climax of the story that much more powerful. Again, well done!
Nightwing chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Really enjoyed the story. You did a good job!

One small thing

Shepard laughed, reaching down to sniff his own shirt, wrinkling his nose. "I guess you're right. I might have been, ah, neglecting some things. Why don't a grab a shower and we can get you caught up on everything, hm?"

There should be an "I" between "don't" and "a" if i'm not mistaken.

Happy ending! Best way to end a story (with the bonus of open endedness that leads to the sequal!)
Good Job!

An Avid Reader
Nightwing
Nightwing chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I'm not entirely sure why, but the picture of Shepard waving a breadstick around strikes me as extremely funny.

Enjoying the story!

An Avid Reader
Nightwing
Ryan chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
OK now you have Shepard and Tali watching Fleet and Flotilla together... come on, this IS the Citadel DLC, just put into Mass Effect 2 instead of Mass Effect 3!