Reviews for Razor's Edge: Dark Witness
It was good. The drama was good. The conflict was believable and so was the resolution. The humilation sht stopped as soon as it started. Loved the conclusion but it needed 10x more depth and detail. That little snippet at the end was poetic and sweet but rather lazy. Need to learn to get your hands dirty if you're going to write romantic fanfic. At least, good romantic fanfic.

Giving this one a 8/10. -2 for being lazy at the main thing literally anyone reading this is consuming it for. That's a sin, really. Would be like if someone just showed a fade to black screen for their romance-... Oh wait, that is literally what Bioware did. Twice. Don't be like Bioware lol.
Yeah super fking annoying when this author does this thing where he makes other squadmates take over Shepard's role as leader after insulting/humiliating/undermining his authority in some way. Pattern shows that one usually follows the other in some sense. Is this how you think depth and character building is written? Because it's just annoying to read. Nothing about it is interesting.

Then it'll be another few lines of ultra chad shepard or maybe even a whole new chapter before OC wants to shove his face into the toilet again. Seriously, does he have some sort of weird fetish? Or insecurity? This shit was everywhere in the first one. Makes me want to put down the series entirely.
Back to humiliation rituals for Shepard and him not doing anything about it. Guess the author can't help himself.
Ruberforumfree chapter 9 . 2/2/2022
That some quality top Quarian ass right there xD, I just wished for more details.
MayContainHyjinks chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
Dear Tairis Dreamhan,

I've left a longer "letter to the author" on Razor's Edge Requiem but because I more or less binge read all three stories in less than a week I didn't stop to think about reivews or feedback until the very end.

Also just wanted to increase the review count by one so that more people might give your stories a chance.

-MayContainHyjinks
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 9 . 4/22/2020
Great story!

About to start reading the next one!
Logic11B chapter 9 . 3/6/2020
I don't understand why the Razor's Edge stories became popular.

This Shepard is a giant fag, and the story reads just like a ME2 playthrough. The first homo-SPECTRE literally just plagiarizes ANYTHING Mass Effect every time he talks, and Tali is nothing more than a self aware envir-suit that has severe depression.
suzuki11g chapter 3 . 3/27/2018
I love how you brought hannah Shepard into the story, it was something that always bugged me about the game, that he just ignored her, like she didn't count.
FORD B chapter 9 . 3/14/2018
Awesome read and story!
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
Stupid and pointless relationship drama that adds nothing except length and annoyance.

Just set it up like they did in canon. They talked to Liara, the attack on her apartment happened, the attack on the Trade Center happened, and then they rushed off and killed the bad guy.
XlDragonlX chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
couldnt give them even a dinner could he...
The Fanatic Of Stuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
are you aware that the council's names are wrong in chapter 1?
The Fanatic Of Stuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
are you aware that the council's names are wrong in chapter 1?
Simply Christian chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
I actually have yet to play any of the Mass Effect DLCs, so it was interesting to read this.

The scene where Shepard brings his entire ground team to the Council meeting was awesome. Not to mention the fact you have him giving the Council all the information from the Collector base, thus making their “We have dismissed those claims” stand far less feasible.

I had to snicker at the argument between EDI and Joker about the *three* old Star Wars film trilogies, now that “Force Awakens” has been released.

Probably one of my favorite scenes was Legion’s conversation with Tali after she had seen the video the Shadow Broker sent her. It was quite heartwarming to see Legion comfort her in his own, unique way, especially since he accurately deduced the cause of her distress and tried to reassure her of her insecurities.

The way Shepard called in the cavalry for Kolyat and Lia and Miranda’s team was awesome, especially the latter as it was in the form of warriors from Clan Urdnot.

This was a good adaptation of the “Shadow Broker’s Lair” DLC, and a nice postlude to “Razor’s Edge,” before moving onto “Requiem.”
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Sad how you can't have both Michel and Chakwas on the Normandy.