Reviews for Razor's Edge: Dark Witness
Agastopia chapter 4 . 5/28
it seems everyone just wants to cock block tali
mordreek chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Awesome, very well done. I cheered when Wrex's reenforcements showed up the amazing work
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Okay, as much as I enjoyed the entire story so far (up from the first part), this chapter is SOOOOOOO CHEEEESY! All this drama around one video doesn't fit into the style and neither does Liara, TALKING FOR A DAMN HALF AN HOUR instead of trying to help injured Tali. WHYYYY did you have to screw up the ending?!
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Here's your 200th review! I'm absolutely loving this little installment D

Sincerely,

Nz
Rogen80 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Very impressive story! I like how you enriched the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC to make it much more personal. The Liara "kiss" escapade and the subsequent manipulation by the Broker was very creative... it had me actually worried about Shepard and Tali's relationship which made the climax of the story that much more powerful. Again, well done!
Nightwing chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Really enjoyed the story. You did a good job!

One small thing

Shepard laughed, reaching down to sniff his own shirt, wrinkling his nose. "I guess you're right. I might have been, ah, neglecting some things. Why don't a grab a shower and we can get you caught up on everything, hm?"

There should be an "I" between "don't" and "a" if i'm not mistaken.

Happy ending! Best way to end a story (with the bonus of open endedness that leads to the sequal!)
Good Job!

An Avid Reader
Nightwing
Nightwing chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I'm not entirely sure why, but the picture of Shepard waving a breadstick around strikes me as extremely funny.

Enjoying the story!

An Avid Reader
Nightwing
Ryan chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
OK now you have Shepard and Tali watching Fleet and Flotilla together... come on, this IS the Citadel DLC, just put into Mass Effect 2 instead of Mass Effect 3!
Ryan chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Ha Ha ha this coupled with the party on Omega reminds me way too much of the Citadel DLC... Think that someone in Bioware read this fan fic and loved it as much as me?
Intus Diaboli chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Excellent!
C0rrupted1 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I just had a thought. If Fist hadn't betrayed the Shadow Broker, then technically the events of mass effect 1 couldn't have been done without the evidence that she had since the council needed proof right? Because from what was read in Tali's information on the broker's ship, he wasn't planning on selling it once he got it since he was going to have her killed and anyone else who knew about it. I think.
So in a way Fist was technically, I suppose, an unsung hero...that got repaid with Wrex's shotgun directly forwarded to the head.
Tomon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Dark Witness is really a wonderful work of art :) The best Shadow Broker FF which is true to canon (The Yagh and Ship on Hagalaz) I ever read. So good in fact that I felt it deserve another comments after rereading :)

But even more than the awesome dealing with broker I enjoyed character interaction. Mainly the sweet relationship between Tali and Shepard. Very interesting twist which show much of the ever present Tali's unselfishness while at the same time show that there is a one thing she is not sure can give up anymore.

Love every chapter of this story! :)
Austin Brown chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I don't know what to say, this was just amazing. So many emotions... :)
Detective-Mason chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Way to raise the stakes on an already great storyline.
Your additions made the Shadow Broker that ever more menacing. It was hinted at in the game but you expanded just how manipulative and calculated his reign could be, as well as bringing back some old faces. Humor, drama, and drive. Excellent work.
Dr Gonzo chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
I love your take on the story:)

you've even managed to do something I thought impossible, you've made a paragon Shepherd that doesn't bore me to tears with their self-righteous attitude

I prefer playing paragons to actually reading about them

your story was recommended to me and I have to say the rec was a good one

you are an amazing writer and I've found the story strangely compelling

it was a bit of a slog at the start but by the time you reach Omega you really started hitting all the right beats

thank you again for an awesome effort you've really inspired me to bring my A-game to the table