Reviews for Mixed Drinks
The Exile chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
interesting take on the naming theme
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So you finished the game and celebrated with a good piece of fanfiction, yes good...even if a tad strange in my lack of knowledge of the game. I had an ex that I used to fear going out for a few drinks with, it was like Russian Roulette meets Disney on a trippy day. So this reminded me of that and her...scary but I had to laugh. Anyway like I said, it's good and Congrats on the completion of the game.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ha ha! And here we have it, the very first GrimGrimoire (yeah, that really is the correct spelling-check the spine of the game or throughout the instruction manual) humor omake fic! _

Seriously, the idea of Amoretta wanting to mix a little Lillet into the flask was cute and funny...and in Lillet's dream I suddenly had the image of Amoretta singing, in that flawless voice of hers...a medley of very bawdy drinking songs with slurred words and lines out of place. _-

(Does it make me weird that when I read the line about the nose my first thought wasn't "Lillet's dream flailing popped Amoretta in the nose while she was asleep" but "A little of the alcohol got into the flask and the nose was just plain missing, like she was a Final Fantasy Tactics character"?)

Seriously, though, congratulations on finishing the game and welcome to the fandom! It's very enjoyable for me to look at the category story list and note that between Dracis Tran, deathcurse, Shashandra 7.0, and now yourself, I've written only 1/3 of the GrimGrimoire fics since 2010! _
Crosswood chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Errr… I really wouldn’t have minded, you know – honest! - but the chapter doesn’t really need someone to look over it anyway – it’s a neat little thing. I had very little idea about the characters (never having touched the game), but you could kinda get the idea of their relationships, which in a ficlet of what – a couple of hundred words? – is pretty impressive. Having some sort of genie-golem for a girlfriend must be a plethora of interesting new experiences, right enough. **Grins**

Anyway, thank you for writing this and congratulations on finishing the game!
Ultima-Matrixed chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
*sticks with Touhou*

In any case the structure is solid. Even if I didn't understand the characters. :P