Reviews for Release
WonderxLanz chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I TOTALLY GET YA N *SNIFFLE* TT

My friends just don't understand my logic, but I'm one of those people who work on one team throughout the whole game. I only ever add new teammates when I find one I like Friendship-spirit D:

But aside from that... I loved your story TwT
I rarely read one-shots as I find all the loveliness disappearing all too quickly, but this one just had such a nice atmosphere to it andthesummarykindagottome.
H3art Star chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OMG GOD ITS BEAUITFUL TT I Love

make another one please \()/
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was sad but sweet. ;-;
moochild chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Cute and perfect. I have to admit, I shed a tear. Great job!
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Aw... This is such a sweet little ficlet. :3 Nice job!
seaofsound chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm not really sure why, but N's departure really made me sad. I can't even play my pokemon game anymore 'cause it'll just depressen me. I'm a big FerriswheelShipper.

Anyway, I really liked your fic.
remey2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
that was really good, I loved it :D
Angel Sleeping chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Omg! This story was amazing! I was almost crying during this, it was so sweet. Great job D
Downtown Battle Mountain chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I liked it, it was pretty interesting. YOur dialouge was very good. Keep it up.
CoffeeIncluded chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awww. That was really good. And I'm in love with this pairing too, which is fairly obvious since I'm in the middle of a story that has some Ferriswheelshipping in it on the site. :P
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I don't think it'd be very nice to sue you for doing a wonderful job with one of my favorite pairings. :)

Your style was very elegant, and I appreciated the words you chose.

And goodness I love N. XD

Finessefully,

X
maydei chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
If this is you NEW to fanfiction, hon, I'm going to love reading your things a few months from now!

This is really, really great. I've been playing my copy of White obsessively since I got it a few days ago, and once I hit the Ferris Wheel part, I was on the net, searching for this pairing, because I knew that someone, somewhere had seen exactly what I saw, and alas, there was Ferris Wheel Shipping like its own little miracle.

You captured N's spirit really well (failpun, gotta love 'em). You managed to take the actions of an entire game and display them with a few words. His discomfort with Pokemon being prisoners, his quiet certainty, it was perfect. His relationship with Touko was a friend and voice of guidance was wonderful, and you also managed to tie in that elusive little bit of the fact that he always shows back up and always will.

All and all, a delightful story, and my Ash Cap off to you. :D