Reviews for The Spirit of Fire
RavenLady chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This is so beautiful and so scary at the same time. (And you're not the only one who obsesses over Feanor. He's easy to be obsessed with.)
SilverElvenEyes chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Mmm! I liked that, a lot! That pretty much captures Feanor in a nutshell...amazingly talented but just a LITTLE obsessed. A fabulous poem, I applaude you.
Caporal chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Scary, yet, in a way, funny. He's jjust a bit deranged, don't you think? But I love this. The rythym is held consistently, and the rhymes rarely falter. I can just hear swords clanging and drums beating in the background. It sort of reminds me of the Ent's marching song on their way to Isengard, exept that they were justified in their confidence. I like. I don't have enough room in my favorite stories section to out all the stories of yours that I like in, so you're going in my favorite authours list.

Furius chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
very(emphasis), very, cool. A poem worthy of the spirit and character of Feanor.
naltariel chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
WOW! thanks for giving me more insight of Feanor. You are obssesed with Feanor? well, we all have our favorite character. :)
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Wow! Powerful...I think Feanor is insane all right! Very good job, I think your poem catches all of what he was thinking of what he meant in that. Does that make sense? Anyway, I really, really liked it.
Le Chat Noir chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Wow! A Fëanor fic! Wonderful. He's one of the most ignored character in the books, and yet if it wasn't for him there would have been no story at all! Hum. I think this poem 'translates' the fire of his spirit so well ... that madness and genius combined ...Very, very well written!
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 3/26/2002

i think i have read your other simillarlion fic but this one was very well written also!

Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
sweetness. Great poem, Feanor rocks!