Reviews for A Place to Belong
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Awesome beginning tale for Mouse!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Very sweet! The characterizations are excellent and the explanation of how Mouse came to live below is very believable.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This was a sweet sweet story! Such a wonderful tale of how Mouse came to love in the tunnels! And I love it! Very good!

This was a fun story to read! Mouse is one of my favorite characters in the series and it is great to see a story about him! Really really great!
Stevonnie-U chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That is so sweet.
Mel chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
lol Yeah, I got John from the other character. When I wrote this, it had been years since I'd seen the show and I couldn't find it on VHS anywhere. I was having to go by memory and you can see how reliable MY memory is, apparently. lol Thanks for reading. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm almost finished with another Mouse story.
Lady Lex chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hey! I figured it out for you!

Yes, Father is Jacob. John is actually Paracelsus' real name! So that is probably what made you think of John. :)

It doesn't matter anyway. It's still a great fic. I just read it again! LOL
Miss Hagrid chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Very good. I really enjoyed that. This story was really awesome. Please write some more about Mouse.
Lady Lex chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
In the words of Mouse: "Okay good! Okay fine!" *LOL* Actually, it was better than that... it was AWESOME! Mouse was always one of the more mysterious characters.

As for Father's name... well, I thought it was Jacob as well, but as I was reading your fic, I seemed to remember him possibly being called "John" at some point. I really don't know. I have the first two seasons on DVD which I am watching again, so I guess I'll find out!

I hope to see more of your work. This was great. Again, awesome!
ursula m cooper chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I enjoyed this story, it was very different to the usual BATB tales. Mouse has always been an interesting character and this was a very feasible story of his origins. The one thing I didn't understand was where the name John came from. Father's name was Jacob, but that was the only drawback to the story. I would enjoy reading more by this author.
Limony Picket chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I liked this story. As other people have mentioned, Father's name is Jacob, and I don't know how old Mouse was when he came to the Tunnels. Very sweet!
Ruth chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Cute! Totally in line with the show! Nice job of keeping true to the characters. It made me feel like I was watching an episode.
LittleWing chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
A freind of mine suggested this one to me, after finding out the Mouse was my fav character from this show. I must say that this was very interesting and well done. Mouse was as skitish as I remember him being on the show! I loved this, keeping writing!
Aimless chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Wonderful, wonderful story! I loved it!
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Good story, but I found two misstakes. First of All, Mouse was ten when he came below and second, Father's name is Jacob.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That was a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it.