Reviews for All I Want Is For You To Want Me
Samia chapter 26 . 11/18
Belle histoire Merci !
nickynad13 chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
Omg, this was perfect... it sucks so bad that you only have the one QAF story.. maybe one day, ill get a notification about another story.. maybe :)
nickynad13 chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
Omg this is sooo good! Really sad but the way you built the suspense and tied the whole story together... genius!
nickynad13 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
He'll probably just be mad that you kept it a secret but then realise he loves you and you love him and then its all good!
nickynad13 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Omg i love this... sad that Justin forgot what he shared with Brian before he got bashed... that must have been why Michael had given him that funny look in Ch 1. Poor Brian and poor Justin... I love this fic, how it makes you think and actively join the pieces together... its fantastic!
nickynad13 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Wow, Brian and self control about his Sunshine... probably won't last too much longer. This John Reid person has me all suspicious!
nickynad13 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Oop Brian the protector when Justin was 19. Wonder why he didnt bang him that night! Ooh, thats hot... Brian teaching Justin how to play
nickynad13 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Ahhh, I think its about to get juicy.. although Im mentally preparing myself for Mikey whining, thats going to be hard!
nickynad13 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Oh my, I love me some Michael bashing. I mean he was a constant annoyance but my dislike of him crescendo-ed in s03e01 and I will never forgive him for that! Cant wait for the Brian POV and the sexing to begin!
nickynad13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Awww... how cute.. Brian and breathless sweet and perfect combination!
lilsis15 chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
Awesome story! I loved reading every word of it.
sunfire004 chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Michael can be such a whiny bitch. I hope when Justin remembers , he doesn't have some kind of breakdown!
sunfire004 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This is an interesting read. I do want to smack Michael so often..le sigh
Tagsit chapter 26 . 1/23/2013
Great story. Loved the twist on canon. Very well written, too. Thanks for writing. TAG
bluegixie chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Brilliant story! I loved how sweet Brian was but still in a believable manner. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us Brian/Justin fans!