Reviews for Dreams
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 5/30
Awesome~~~
Levi Jaeger chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
WHERE'S THE NEXT ONE? I really need it...
Levi Jaeger chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
I am about to loose all seriousness and 'cool' OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT THE HECK! (Opal was incredibly lonely XD)
Levi Jaeger chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Just by listening to this description of this amazing piece of musical masterpiece, I can hear the marvelous tune. Thank you. (All my seriousness has returned)
Levi Jaeger chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I gave up on being formal (I usually never do that) OH MY GOD! I AM SO TERRIFIED! WHAT THE HELL!
Levi Jaeger chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
I just gave up on my formal self, WHAT THE HELL!
Levi Jaeger chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Normally I am like a smaller (not as educationally comprehended) Artemis and very calm in my panic, but this is far too much I must say, OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD!
Levi Jaeger chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
I am so torn in feels currently, please come back at a better time when I am not having my soul ripped out of my lungs by this story
Levi Jaeger chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
OH MY GOD! This is far too hectic for my likings, but I am in deep concentration with the concept so I must continue.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
Please update soon! I've been waiting for ever and this is my favorite Artemis fic! I need an update please!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Oh my gosh I had to take a break from reading because the angst and stress was KILLING me.
Great story though
TrueDemonOfTheNight chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Oh no.
I need an update!
MY DEPRESSION IS GONNA GET WORSE AND THEN ILL JUMP OFF A BUILDING AND DIE! I CANT READ IT IF IM DEAD!
But hey, for something as good as this, I can be patient. Your awesome!
-Roxkey
ApplePieIsGross chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
Update? Please it's so good!
Tairulz chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
This story is really interesting so far, can't wait to read more :)
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
What an interesting story so far !