Reviews for Dreams
ForeverNerdGirl7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I know that this isn't supposed to be funny, but the twins were HILARIOUS! Fav parts:
1) I demand you give me that crayon right now!
2) Finders keepers! That's what daddy says, isn't it?
karaliza76 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Update soon please :)
FowlFan1 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
that was D'ARVIT AWSOME! pleeeaaaaseee write more!
Sarah.m.Reed chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
I AM SO OVERLY EXITED, IT'S JUST UNEXPLAINABLE, LIKE ARTEMIS' MUSIC! I LOVE IT! FINISH WRIGHTING THIS STORY OR I WILL LITARALY COME OVER AND, PERSANABLY, KILL YOU! FINISH IT! IT IS THE BEST!
shiny gengar on crack chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
that's some creepy nightmares he's gettin'...mehehehehh
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
A good chapter, though I'm not sure what it had to do with this story.
Shadow Huntress chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
That's so sweet! I love this chapter! How nice! Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress
TheDanaDobreAKAToshiroLover chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
To be honest, I'd rather continue on with the story rather than do little flashbacks. Maybe you can make a flashback chapter for every couple of chapters, depending on how long this thing is going to be.

But I love the piano piece, tis nice :3
Harry Artemis Jackson chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Pretty good chapter. I like it.
HIYA chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Duh duh duuuunnnn... I love this soo much, your knack for writing is simply superb! You capture Eoin Colfer's writing style perfectly :)
Shadow Huntress chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Yay! You updated! I've been waiting for you to update. Interesting, I can't stand not knowing what's going on. Hey! Perhaps Qwan knows what's going on! He has been alive for several thousand years. Nice chapters. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress
karaliza76 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
WOW!
karaliza76 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Loving the story! Poor Artemis. He must feel guilty about causing everyone so much pain. Not even the Mesmer worked. He must be really sick. :( Please write another chapter for Myles, Beckett, Artemis, Butler, Juliet, Mr. and Mrs. Fowl, and everyone else in Artemis's inner circle.
NobodySomebodyAnybody chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
...update soon? D:
GordonTheWhale chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Please update! PLEASE! This is sooooo good! I don't know what I love so much about Artmeis in pain, but it's so fun to read! Omg, I sound so awful! BUT UPDATE!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »