Reviews for Can You Keep a Secret?
MikaToshino chapter 36 . 7/8
Oh this is really good. Will Harry and VBoldemort reach an understanding hmm I really cant wait
AliceCullen3 chapter 36 . 7/4
LOVE IT!
sweetteatwo chapter 36 . 7/1
Hoping that Snape will get along better. Harry should think real hard about meeting Voldemort.
sweetteatwo chapter 35 . 6/30
Outstanding.
Corala chapter 36 . 6/27
This is getting so good will Harry accept it or not I hope he will
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 23 . 6/3
Love love love this story. it's perfect.
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 35 . 4/30
I just loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon. Outstanding work, exceeds expectations.
hotflower901 chapter 35 . 4/19
Snape needs to run for the hills. Albus needs to die. Voldy needs to get over himself.
sweetteatwo chapter 34 . 2/20
Thank you for answering my review. Thank you for letting me into some of the characters. Please make sure that Fred make Ginny sign that contract.
Love Faith Embers chapter 34 . 2/9
Great chapter! I must wait for more... Lol.
Silverstargirl chapter 34 . 2/7
In response to your review response: I say make Ginny have to be an indentured servant (with protections, of course (i.e. no sexual contact)), until her debts are paid off. Maybe there is some kind of magical chastity belt that can be applied as well? :D Ginny knew damn well what she was doing was illegal and immoral, so Arthur and Molly shouldn't be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for her actions...not only against her brothers but against those that she raped.

I wonder how old Snake-face is going to react when the marriage of Harry and Draco is announced? :D I wonder what is going to happen to Severus?

I agree with Harry that a wedding at this time could become too stressful. A simple bonding ceremony with as few people involved as possible is probably best. They can always have the big bash later on.
fatalfortune chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Story is good so far but a little hard to follow. Like on chapter 4 where they meet in the room and have relations on the couch and don't want to move then they finally move just to get out of a tub and dry off... confusing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Very good story so far but I am having a little trouble trying to read chalet
sweetteatwo chapter 33 . 11/24/2014
was glad to see that there was two new chapters. I loved to see that Molly and Mr. Weasley are getting Ron and Ginny in line.
sweetteatwo chapter 32 . 11/24/2014
was glad to see a new chapter. Glad that there is a chance to see that Hermione is giving a chance to get her self to gather.