Reviews for Tik Tok
Soul's Definition chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
... Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

I seriously.

Could not stop laughing the whole way.

I have to applaud you for your great creativity in this. Simply wonderful.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hahahaha, YES! I love it! I totally sang along!
maydayed chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i dislike Ke$ha but this was AWESOME, seriously

Yukai yami chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Lawl XD I can imagine Souji singing this randomly and his team having 'wtf' faces with Teddie and Rise yelling 'yeah, Senpai/Sensei!' XD
Harmoniche chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Instant favorite. You are genius.
gitadine chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOL! I might start using your lyric when singing Tik Tok in karaokes!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Lyrical genius.
Ryurieri chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh my... this is amazingly hilarious! XD pet the neighbourhood cat hahaha. this is really well done this one 8D i agree, best parody song written! i would so love to hear a recording of this
screwthestandard101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This right here is amazing. XD If you don't get around to recording it, I wouldn't mind giving it a go and giving you credit. My girlfrend and I were thinking of cosplaying as Souji and Yosuke and this would make an amazing music video. XD Well done!
KeRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
LOL. AWESOME! I simply had to read it while playing the song in the background. The lyrics were well-thought out. The rhythm was kept; not too many noticeably added syllables (or beats, for you musical people out there) The first verse before the chorus was hilarious. However, no offense to your hard work, the second verse didn't have as much steam in terms of humor and of funny references to P4 specifically.

And yes, I would like to hear a recording of this.

But first, a couple of constructive comments that you may need to take with a grain of salt.

Note from a friend who is looking over my shoulder:

"Tik Tok", implies time, which would be more suited to the P3 cast, and the midnight hour and the countdown till the end of the world and what not. I.E

"Don't stop, make it pop, Fuuka size those Shadows up"

But the first verse is pretty hard to rearrange without some serious thinking which I would be glad to help with. (though Minato can still pet the neighborhood cat P) Just some food for though.

And that "We R Who We R", would be about facing and/or accpeting your shadow self.

:End thoughts of the other person:

Otherwise overall, an awesome and amazing song parody/song fic. Absolutely favorited. I love it and can't wait to see more from you. And as usual, I hope my review has helped you.

Till next time,