Reviews for Endless Circle
ChildOfWisdom chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it!
Kat chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awesome! This has to be one of my favorite Caina fanfics! Caine and Diana are one of my favorite couples ever!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Best CainexDiana I've yet read ! Very satisfying and in character. I like that compared to many other CainexDiane writers, your style of writing is very unique. Loved the little confrontation scene, twas hot :)

write more cainexdiana oneshots like this !

xox Sacha
Arrowkid21 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
thats was WOW Beautiful and so in character!
The Timeless Clock chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Amazing :) I don't really know what to say (and that's unusual for me, I like my words, I can ramble on, which is exactly what I'm doing now but more to the point) Very, very, very nice work. Sorry, I'm not really doing you any justice here but, just to let you know, it was great and I wouldn't say no to reading something else by you :)
starch37495 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Now that was...

I can't think of the word. Brilliant isn't good enough. Phenominal? Incredible? Awesome?

Caine and Diana are my favourite couple, and you've just captured them so beautifully. They're both in character, and the plot was lovely. Wow.

I really enjoyed the fight, sadist as I am. It was so realistic, and I like the way that they're both trying to hold their own against the other. It was very Diana-like when she kept trying to walk away from him. I loved the ending especially. N'aaaw.

FAVOURITED FOR MY GENERAL LOVE!
areanna123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is really good I hope you keep writing gone fics. The characters are really in character. Wow that sounds kinda lame, but true.
orothyd chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You wrote another CainexDiana fic! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I am speechless. PERFECT, I LOVE your writing.
HungryInTheDarkForNachosLOL chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Write more, this is good. Kind off speechlesss- sorry... Umm...
Freezing Fingers chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
:) Damnit I'm speechless.
anon66 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I... I... Wow. Was a loss at words there.

This is way too beautiful for words to describe - but I shall try anyway. The way you get the point trough without making it hard to understand; I love it. I've never been a extreme sucker for any pairing, but Caina always had a special place on my favorite list.

But every sentence... You managed to keep them in character extremely well, I didn't see a slice of OOCness (but we all have different views) and the lack of fluff made me happy; I'm a little sick of happy-happy fics seeing as this pairing is far from sparkling rainbows and pink ponnies. The end scene made showed how much both of them dislikes the fact (or so it seems) that they're so romantically attatched to each other.

Bonus points for the sentence "Caine ruined her. Diana ruined him." So very well-written and understandable that even I got what you meant xD

This is now one of my favorite oneshots in the GONE fandom.

Keep it up! I'd be happy to read more Caina, and you seem to be a specialist on writing them unfluffy ;-) Not that I have a problem with fluff, but it swarms with fluff here on the GONE fandom so taking a break once in a while ain't that bad.

Sincerely,