Reviews for jazz jackrabbit: A Hero Is Born
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
okay you crtic my work when your work i can't even make sense of so you better stop crticing and start acting like a mauture adult i acually asked permission from all my stories and guess what i read them all and then compare them to the people i asked permission to write from so tell me this how can you critique if you did not get my permission i mean yeah it is your opinion but fight this over lets see 300 views to your what ever it barley makes sense and don't get me wrong i like the authors you chose just write like them and one more thing DON'T CRTIQUE REDTAILS102'S WORK (MY WORK).
Womboman chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
So, after being on this site for almost two years, you finally decide to write a story. Well sir, good for you.

Have no clue what the story is from but whatever. Seems like a big prolouge I'm going to guess this was just a big overview and then you'll tell the story but I'm only guessing

Planet Carrotus. That honestly sounds like the lamest name for a planet full of rabbits. Like, really? Carrotus? Just add a "U" in it, it'll be fine, trust me.

Lol, but I shall read more if the story doesn't bore the fuck out of me. Just like any other story.

BTW thanks for mentioning me on your profile. Makes me feel good!
Titan 386 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So you've decided to do your own story, good on you. I'll keep tabs on this story.
Daedalus370 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Most intriguing, Bryan, and congrats for your first story on the site, regardless of whether or not it is a quick summary. It was quite nice, and went through all of the important details and then some. I sort of wished that you elaborated on certain things, as I was piqued on Jazz's helping the rats and the bar scene, but everything was still pretty interesting. Well done, bud; I hope to see more from you soon.

Also, I love how similar the disclaimer looks. P Happy reading and writing, mate!