Reviews for Track Eight
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was a fun one shot!
emma chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
you should add on to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
lovvveeee you
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Is it my idea or the fact that the name of Rachel's guitarrist is Mark makes a reference of Mark Salling? . HAHAHA, I was laughing so hard when Puck was literally "c*ck-blocked" in the middle of their phone sex, but the interruption was worth it, huh? Nice job
idababy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
So I learned about phonography in my mass communications class and when she mentioned it the last few lectures, if I could have turned any redder and gotten any hotter I probably would have because the first thing that came into my head was THIS. JESUS woman were you trying to kill all MINDS when you were writing this because my brain everytime it reads something of yours is like refried beans, over and over and over refried and friend all over again. I love the A/U-canon-ness of this. I love successful!rachel, (have you seen the fics where her life is all depressing and shit?, nah not my bitches lol) but this was amaaaazing. This turned me into GOOO. good goo, like the green slimey kind that makes nickelodeon kids happy except this isn't that kind of happy ;) haha

AND HOLY MOTHER OF PHONESEX. I swurrr i'm going to have to look back onto this for assistance hahaha except I HATE talking on the phone but these two little shitheads apparently get a long with it just fine. shieet.

AND OF COURSE TRACK 8 WOULD BE HIS FAVORITE. Lord alfreakingmighty this was beyond words by the way. which is why this review is relatively short. since i have nothing else to possibly say but sing more of your praises because i adore you too much.

and don't hate me when i leave twitter... wait what? ;) hahahahahahahah
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awesome smuckelberry!
WayToPretty chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
lmao i loved it ;) you totally should continue this though haha :P x
maggiequeen chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I don't know how you do it, but every time you just deliver amazing smuckleberry with terrific, original storylines and it never. gets. old. You're one of the reasons I think PWP is the best thing to ever happen to this fandom.

I loved how confident Rachel was here. There's a fine line between showing character growth and being plain out of character and you managed to keep R true to herself but more mature and original and sexy without being slutty. I really think you did a phenomenal job here.

Oh, I kinda forgot to log out of my shared account with joker to the thief and left a review on Chase the Morning under our username thinking it was my usual one. So 'the joker and the queen's review was mine. Just so you know I haven't given up on CTM ;)
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Is mark the guitarist supposed to be mark salling. And the cover of the cd. Is that from the glamour uk photoshoot. Cause it sounded like it almost. Anyway. If I'm wrong let me in on the secrets. This was perfect and I would totally be down for a sequel to see how they last as a couple both in the business. Loved!
truelovepooh chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great job BB! I love the idea that they are both successful and found one another, and the smut was hot.
GoingVintage chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Nom nom nom nom nom I love the smut. So good. I love phone sex between Puck and Rachel ALL the time, too, so this Smuckleberry was extra-special deeeeelicious!

I like them reconnecting after they've both made their way in the world because honestly, that's how Puckleberry will happen for me, ya know? They won't be an epic high school love... Puck needs to grow into the man he will become and you've let him do that here. Rachel's still confident as ever but I love her all grown up and successful!

And Mark as the guitarist legit made me squeal!

Fantastic job as usual, bb! *hugs you*
Serendipity Kat chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
nothing like a good piece of smuckleberry
kitaleigh chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
one word for your story: hot!
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever read!
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011