Reviews for The Methos and Sekhmet Chronicles: Dinner & Death
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Ooh, I'm all for crossovers! The more the merrier! I just hope you're WAY better at writing Dr Who than I am...
FanLass chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I love this chapter! Abby you have Joe down! to Quote - "Don't sweat it, old man." Joe told him. "What's dinner with friends without a little fight to the death? Explain to me why I hang out with you people again." Is my favorite line I just see Joe saying this. Its perfect!

Ok don't kill me but when they were all saying good nights I almost expected someone to say good night John-boy G

Back on the great side - I have been wanting someone to complain about Duncan and Amanda night time escapades for years! That was priceless! one of the best chapters yet. Keep writing I will keep reading, Great job! This was fun to read a real keeper!
TV appreciator chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I really liked the continued touch of humor to the dialogue. I look forward to the next installment. :-)
FanLass chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Yes being an immortal and having to constantly cut someones head off would be a bitch! Good job I am still hooked. I liked the way you portrayed Joe as a watch in this chapter. You keep writing I will keep reading.
TV appreciator chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I like the story. Nice going. As usual, I look forward to the next installment. :-)
FanLass chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
I liked this chapter more than some of the previous ones. The dialog is good and the interaction between the immortals believable. Crossovers a great, I have one of my own (Soon to be released) but I plead with you Abby finish this story before you wish it off to the future or another universe. I vote for you finishing this story particular story. I am enjoying it and waiting with anticipation for the next installment to show up in my mail box.

Bonnie
TV appreciator chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
No need for apologies, a short chapter is better than no chapter, and I really liked the cliffhanger ending. Thanks for the story. I'm eager to read the next chapter :-)

I didn't quite get the "Ocean's Eleven" joke, but then, it's been a while since I've watched that movie, and I may not have seen all of it. Was it the story about Methos getting hit by the car? That part was pretty funny. :-)
Lea chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hello,

You spoiled me with your frequent updates of other stories in this series, which I greatly appreciated. I'm eager to read the next chapter. Thanks! :-)
TV appreciator chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I like the latest installment of "The Methos and Sekhmet Chronicles." The strange immortal adds some tension and suspense now that the couple is together and about to get married. I'm interested to see what happens next. :-)
FanLass chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Abby

Will you do anything for a review? Ha Ha just give me more story, I love the dialog but who is this other immoral? Sekhmet and Methos are fun but I like a little long chapter. Ok I am being demanding sorry, its you gig. I am hooked in to the story and waiting to see what happens next. Sorry I the type of writer who finish my story completely before posting it.(which is why my story isn't posted yet) So I promise to reading it chapter by chapter even if i get a little frustrated. But Keep writing and i will keep reading. Yea I do love the story.

Bonnie