Reviews for In Tandem
satomika chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love it!

Did both four and six say "together we are perfect"?
karimebane chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Love the idea of four and six.
I like them together since I. watched the movie, I want to read the books.
Don't listen to them, the writing is good.
Hope yo write more about this pairing, I think they should be together.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
totaly agree with the stuff u put before the fic. I mean I haven't watched the movie but have read the books and I think that 6 & 4 should be together and Sarah could go and fall off a cliff for all I care. I actually wanted her to die so that 6 & 4 could get together but sadly that never happened.
Need-a-LIFE10808 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
sam is so right
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Don't listen to those who think they know everything. You've got a good story going here and it will be a shame if you deleted it. I just wish there's more to the story than being a oneshot.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who immediately ship 4 and 6 once I saw them interact in the film. No offense to Sarah but she's the wrong sort of girl to be paired John, she's much too fragile that she would easily break if the Mogs ever get their hands on her. Plus as you said both 4 and 6 looked hot together ;) Of course I'm only basing my opinion on the film and not the book sine I haven't read it yet...

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
wsm021 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm just going to point out that your story loses

a lot, if not all of it's credibility because 10 isn't a perfect number, it's divisors do not equal it's sum ie (125 does not equal 10)
edanarose chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is really nice! I LOVED the movie, but I tought that Four & Six was waaaaaay better than Four and Sarah. Ur great at writing, keep it up!
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like the use of no capitalization in this story. I think it was a good decision. I also liked the descriptions and the mood. Very nice. Well done.
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
first off,

what is with this capitalization business?

I mean sure it's important, but is it so important that you have to take up a review to tell them?

I mean who really cares? Enjoy the story the way it is.

Anyway, I'd just like to say this fic is amazing. I agree that the movie was a let down, it came across as..a film for tweens. Trust me the book is way better, it captures the real danger and death in it and captures the importance of everything, without it being too serious.

I love your fic, I feel like this scene could totally happen, not too AU at all. The highlight of the film for me would have to be these two as well, as soon as six came out I loved all her scenes. four/six were the ones that saved the film for me, and that's why I want a sequel. You're right, Sarah seems..I don't know unecessary. I don't mean to be mean, it's just how I see it.

Oh and one more thing, the line about Henri saying when they love, it's for life (not like the humans), to me in the book it seemed more like he was talking about love between Loriens. I'm pretty sure six was the girl in the flashback scenes (book). You should read it. Anyway, great fic, sorry if I offended you or just wasted your time.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
.10.

ktag, master of the shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A few fairly major grammar points. Sorry. :-( You're meant to capitalise at the start of sentences. Also, you need captials at the start of people's names. He's called Four, not four, and John, not john. The first sentence was ridiculously long, as were most of them actually, but the idea is good.

I quite like the idea of basing it around arithmetic, but this is useless for the rest of them. Five cannot fall in love with him/herself, and One, Two and Three are all dead.

I know this looks really critical, but it was really good if you ignored the grammar. So please write a bit more. It's a cool idea :).
songwriter-cannot-hear chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Pls make more
nisey610 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I agree with the aurhor's note! These two were very sexy hotttt! Wish you would consider makin this more than a one shot. So in hopes of you doing so I'm leaving a review and am going to follow it!

Your writing style is unique and I like it very much. I guess that is why I see so much potential in this story.

Latr
MLEetc chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I wasn't sure why there was no capitilization in this story. I fully support Four/Sarah, so this was a bit different for me, but I can still appreciate the writing. As always, you have amazing imagery, and enough humor to keep it interesting: "she gave the area a steely once-over, as if telling it that if it attempted to surprise her she would murder it immediately" Good job.
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011