Reviews for Horizons
matchynishi chapter 5 . 9/24
T_T man i want this verse to go on for ever and ever because of how perfect it is!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 5 . 7/2
I love that you wrapped up the universe with Itachi and Sakura, very fitting closure. Again, thank you so much for sharing this amazing universe with us. I've loved every story, every chapter :)
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 7/2
I just posted a review for Shades expressing how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES. You don't know how excited I was to see there's more, even if it's a mini-sequel. THANK YOU THANK YOU xD
Amanthya chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I very much enjoyed the whole series. It was well written and compelling, and you took no enemy lightly but neither did you make them so powerful that we could not realistically see them taken down. And I find it so ironic Oro finally got bijuu power but it did not at all go as he expected. I was not surprised Danzo wasn't satisfied with just Konoha, but it was the first time I'd read a world-domination plot from him instead of Madara. Sad for Kakashi, but glad Sakura will care for the pack. I'm probably forgetting some points I liked, but it's a bit late for me and my brain is turning off. Overall, just liked it a whole lot.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Well I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this series, even if it didn't entirely go where I thought it would. You write Sakura very well, and everyone for that matter. Thank you for writing this
This Username Is Classified chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Love to stories! Series! Eh, yeah!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
i think this last of the flash-fics is my favorites, but all the others are so good that i can't pick a second-favorite. *sheepish smile* thank you for a lovely look of what happened in the aftermath - the sense of closure was like a satisfied sigh, if a slightly wistful , thank you very much for writing this - i truly enjoyed reading it. :)
Nyght elf chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
great fics, thank you! you did a great job even if it didn't have romance type in it. i enjoyed every chapter. i feel obliged to tell thank you for your hard work. good luck with other new projects!
TheMentalMonk chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this entire series. Especially the way team seven interacts in a way that shows their friends but essentially the same characters at the core which I see to be quite an acheivment considering a lot of AUs or Time Travel fics I've read tend to go OOC eventually. All in all, great job. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I suppose it's beautiful in the maybe...always leaving wanting for more
Chopsticks89 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Aawwww, so epic! im sad its ending! Hey, can we use the K.I.S.S. leadership idea, for when we need a funny(and good) way to describe someones leadership? We'd give credit, if'n ya want. Well, just saying, we both loved it!
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely LOVE(excuse the obnoxious use of caps please, I couldn't make the writing bold or italics for extra emphasis), the interactions between Itachi and Sakura. Although I think the interactions are a little too platonic, I can't help but be pleased by them anyway. I think it was fitting end. I would have loved to see Sasuke and Naruto's reactions to Itachi's and Sakura's relationship however. Sakura's inevitable meeting with Mikoto (I'm sure they would have already met at one point, but it's the idea of Sakura meeting the mother-in-law, not The clan leader that interests me). At this point, I think I'm shamelessly asking for another sequel. Excuse my greed, for I am human. So to bring my ramblings to an end, can you recommend me some good reads? Preferably where Sakura is not just a weak side character with a card board personality. Preferably, a Sakura like yours.
always-kh chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
a nice tying up that's quite well done. the perspectives of all the stories were well told.
Selias chapter 5 . 8/20/2012