Reviews for Horizons
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
i think this last of the flash-fics is my favorites, but all the others are so good that i can't pick a second-favorite. *sheepish smile* thank you for a lovely look of what happened in the aftermath - the sense of closure was like a satisfied sigh, if a slightly wistful , thank you very much for writing this - i truly enjoyed reading it. :)
Nyght elf chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
great fics, thank you! you did a great job even if it didn't have romance type in it. i enjoyed every chapter. i feel obliged to tell thank you for your hard work. good luck with other new projects!
TheMentalMonk chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love this entire series. Especially the way team seven interacts in a way that shows their friends but essentially the same characters at the core which I see to be quite an acheivment considering a lot of AUs or Time Travel fics I've read tend to go OOC eventually. All in all, great job. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I suppose it's beautiful in the maybe...always leaving wanting for more
Chopsticks89 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Aawwww, so epic! im sad its ending! Hey, can we use the K.I.S.S. leadership idea, for when we need a funny(and good) way to describe someones leadership? We'd give credit, if'n ya want. Well, just saying, we both loved it!
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely LOVE(excuse the obnoxious use of caps please, I couldn't make the writing bold or italics for extra emphasis), the interactions between Itachi and Sakura. Although I think the interactions are a little too platonic, I can't help but be pleased by them anyway. I think it was fitting end. I would have loved to see Sasuke and Naruto's reactions to Itachi's and Sakura's relationship however. Sakura's inevitable meeting with Mikoto (I'm sure they would have already met at one point, but it's the idea of Sakura meeting the mother-in-law, not The clan leader that interests me). At this point, I think I'm shamelessly asking for another sequel. Excuse my greed, for I am human. So to bring my ramblings to an end, can you recommend me some good reads? Preferably where Sakura is not just a weak side character with a card board personality. Preferably, a Sakura like yours.
always-kh chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
a nice tying up that's quite well done. the perspectives of all the stories were well told.
Selias chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Fan-fucking-tastic.
StarklyRamie chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Loved the ending!
StarklyRamie chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Well, I saw that coming. Most of the fanfiction's have Hinata remove herself from her position as Heir to the Clan. A shame, since she would be a great clan head.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Had a great time reading this series, hope you keep writing.
phoenixyfriend chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Did Deidara stay the Tsuchikage?
Rmnimoc chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Your "Dreams" series is definitely one of the best series I've read in a while. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thanks.
laelruin chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Beautiful work! :)
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
hehe i love your series! i read everything from perchance to dream to horizens. it's just so good. insatiable. haha. I'm goin to to read your next story the philosophy of self. i hope it's as good as this series. this series totally brought me to tears n giggles. big emotional changes. not many fics can do that to me anymore since i read too much. timetravel.. well probably a bit overrated now since i read probably all of them, but hey! i like this time travel fic :D maybe it's coz i never really read a itachi time travel fic that ended like this (: happy ending ish.. no more crazy enemies like madara and danzo, akatsuki's still out there somewhere but.. at least madara and that sneaky danzo are outta the picture. love it. just love it ;D i just know it that later on, i'm going to come back to reread your story haha. i always do that to stories i liked. keep up the good work!
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »