Reviews for Horizons
Adelhart chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
This series was a very enjoyable read. Going through all of them was... I'm not quite sure how to describe it. Definitely a positive experience. One of the best features your fanfics had would be that they all had a purpose I feel. Dividing everything up into smaller, more well-defined arcs made everything that much less confusing, and more comprehendable in a good way. Looking forward to reading more!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Wish you luck, Gaara, Ino, Itachi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade.
kmeow chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
OH KAMI... I cant believe I finished reading the "Dream" series in a day! Thank God for not having classes today! xD

This series was well-written, a little typo here and there but the way you wrote it was always in place, and I loved that! Too bad Kakashi had to die though, but you were right, it was war and we had to feel the gravity of it. Then there was the other Akatsuki members.. they were downplayed but meh. It would've made this into a novel if we add them to the mix! I figured that you like writing in a perceptive character's point of view usually so you write in Sakura and Itachi's point of views. I wonder if you'll someday make a romance fic about them, I really like the way you write their interaction and I've got to admit it was always a teaser when you leave it open like that! So I really REALLY do hope that you write one, one day! And another thing, you wrote them in character and that's a plus! So I'm off to read another of your stories and maybe read a romance fic to appease my cravings. xD

I probably had a lot to say but I forgot some of it but you do know I love your works right? Ahehehe. xD

So my ever-occurring new word for praise (and signature closing remark?)

- KUDOS! :D
catxangel chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
I love this ending. This is how Itachi and Sakura's relationship should be, maybe love will bloom eventually from friendship and understanding, but from all the crap they experienced, they just don't fall in love madly with each other suddenly and live happily ever after. I love this whole universe you created, unfortunately this is the last part. Will definitely read all of them again in the future.
indiogchipmunk chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
I really love the universe you created, it was awesome! I can't wait to see what you write next.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
RAWR! Even more Itachi/Sakura opportunity! Wasted!

Still, ties things up, even if i personally didn't think the story Shades needed it.
CreativeChilde chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Great ending. i love your choice in Itachi and Sakura for the final chapter, seeing as the larger chunks of the story were written in their perspectives.

this was a sweet ending, not so bitter, even if they were at a memorial site. and their companionship and friendship was a good end.

I am not left dissatisfied at all. I wasn't given too much or too little. This was a perfect place to end, and in fact this whole five flash fic thing was a good way to tie it all together, giving enough of the individuals to form a cohesive picture of the whole. I greatly loved this series and thanks so much for writing it :3
CreativeChilde chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
oh ho ho

nice job. lining up the canon placement as gaara as kazekage. love it

and the reactions of the Suna ninjas. good job. xD i loved it. i love it all
CreativeChilde chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
woah

awesome!

I wasn't expecting that to happen!

but i'm not that surprised, now that i see it happen. Hinata is strong, true, but i don't think she is strong enough to be a clan head. not like mikoto, that's for sure. so cool :3
CreativeChilde chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
oh ho ho ho

Junmai

i love the revisiting to his character. it was perfect!
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
eeeeeeeeeee :D yay Iruka's alive!

I almost forgot that they thought team seven was dead, what a shock it must be!
Krylenta chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This has got to be one of the best series fics I've read. Ten stars out of ten. You have a beautiful writing style that made reading enjoyable, even with the convoluted plot you made it so that it was not difficult to follow. I'll be back in future to read this again, and to see if you have started any other fics.
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
I really loved the stories that you have written. They were awesome. I was surprised by the way that Hinata did away with the Caged Bird seal, I new that she would get rid of it but i wasn't expecting the way that she did it. Peace and Out.
Viridian chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
As good an ending can get for a story about a shinobi village! It is hard to put things in the balance, but hopefully this future turned out better than the one Itachi had left.
Viridian chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Gaara's powerful bond with Naruto and Konoha is one of my favourite aspects of the Naruto series. I loved that you brought the siblings into the story in Shades and had them give their all to the cause after shows of mutual trust and respect. And I'm even more delighted that you chose to devote a chapter here to Konoha's acceptance of Gaara and her desire to rectify the wrongs done to him. The sly planning was wonderful to read!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »