Reviews for Sokka's Girl
Uulis chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Please update already its a very good story but its also a very long wait!
SurpremeLatina chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
AWESOME STORY! LOVE THE PLOT, CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Queen Datsuh chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Hi there. This was an good chapter. Aang and Katara are having a baby girl and Sokka and Toph plan to take the relationship slow. Interesting story.
nonsence330 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
haha. great chap
Queen Datsuh chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
That was a crazy chapter. Suki's pregnant and claimes it's Sokka's. If there's paternity tests in this story, he should definitely get one. He shouldn't have shouted but he has a right to decide who he wants to be with and I'm glad he's willing to care for the baby. I'm also happy to see Toph and Sokka getting along so well at the end. Loved it and update soon.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Suki is a mean girl and she had to act like that would make them love one another. She is too self absorbed, can’t she see that really nobody wants her there.
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
...wow... Suki's a real jerk in this story...
Queen Datsuh chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Sokka got some nice gifts. It's sad Toph's not ready but no one can force her. This was a really good chapter in general. It doesn't even seem like a filler to me. Update soon, this is a great story.
Queen Datsuh chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Hope you feel more inspired. Your story is great and I can't wait for an update. I can understand Sokka and Toph taking it slow, friction too early in a relationship can be a real deal breaker. The following lines almost had me bursting out laughing.

"Well come on ponytail."

"Hey you guessed right this time!"

That is so Sokka. Update, I'm loving this and no it's not too early to have them get together. I think you've done just fine so far.
Queen Datsuh chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Damn girl, don't walk away kiss him again. Oh well, I guess the next chapter will tell me what happens. I loved this chapter the atmosphere was friendly with a hint of annoyance at Toph's constant blabbing. Love it! And Sokka's musings were interesting.
Queen Datsuh chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The Tokka did start slow but I liked it. This is a good story. Sokka's available, there's going to be a birthday bash on an island, Aang and Katara have a little one on the way. I like it so far. Will read the next chapter right away.

I saw that you were a reviewer of Justadreamer15 work. I love J15's fics and decided to check you out. Glad I did.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I love this story, please continue it. You area really good writer and I love the idea of this story.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Loved it, you just might wanna proofread before you post, little errors and nothing big. It is a Tokka right?
Deej.FireGuy chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Yeah. You should continue. I like it.
Justadreamer15 chapter 3 . 3/15/2011